Chapter 4: Beauty And The Beast

Weiss POV

Me and Klein was on our way home until a tree fall and block our way, he get out and go to see the fallen tree but suddenly we was attack by the White Fang.

Large WFM: Well well well looks like today isn't your lucky day, listen here human make this easier for yourself and just come quietly. All we want is the Schnee. *to Klein, as he pointed his weapon towards me*

I felt a wave of fear hit me as I felt my heart begin beating rapidly. Why did they want me, what did I do to them? There were so many questions running through my mind that I hadn't noticed that another Faunus came up to the side of the car where I was by and threw the door open. He grabbed me and violently threw me in the direction of the large Faunus.

I cried out in pain as I hit the snow-covered ground. I slowly pushed myself up and called out to Klein, but right before he could get to me, the leader of this group of the White Fang hit Klein in the head hard enough to make him go flying to the fallen tree. As his body fell to the snow near the tree, I spotted blood begin to pour run down his face.

Weiss: Klein! Klein! Are you ok?! Please say something!

I yelled out to him repeatedly with no response. I was about to get up from the snow and run to him only to be pinned down to the ground by some random Faunus. He only grinned widely as he moved his face close to mine licking his lips.

WFM: Hey boss! Why don't we have fun with the little Schnee, sure she's a little young, but why not entertain ourselves with her before we kill her.

This couldn't be happening. I never did anything to them. I felt as tears begin to form before they ran down my face. I began praying to Oum to help me. The Faunus on top of me didn't even wait for his leader to reply as he began ripping my dress apart. All I felt was cold, loneliness, hatred, and most of all fear. I closed my eyes preparing for the worse, but nothing happened, he just stops moving.

WFM: Boss!

I open my eyes to see

That thing began to kill off the other White Fang Members, the one that was on top me let go and start backing off

That thing began to kill off the other White Fang Members, the one that was on top me let go and start backing off. Until it look at us and jump, I close my eyes ready for what to come next but I heard a scream behind me. I open my eyes to see the WFM that try to run have his head cut off. That thing then look at me and it began to walk to me as it slowly transform into a faunus boy, he have bird like eyes, cat claw and grasshopper legs he was wearing a light blue hooded cloak.

???: Are you ok?

I was still in fear, I just nodded. He then look at me take off his cloak and give it to me.

???: You must be freezing here wear this.

Weiss: Aren't you a faunus? Why are you betraying them?

???: That what I seen to you? You are exposing too much skin for this kind of weather. Unless you enjoy exposing your chest but if you don't, do me a favor human and don't take that off.

I immediately looked down to the ground feeling her face turn red in embarrassment.

Weiss: Don't just say something like that to a lady, you dolt!

???: *Chuckle*

I quickly take the cloak and put it on

Weiss: And no that not it, I was just-

???: They call me a freak, they looked me up in dark basement, they try to take away my freedom. Now I will take away their freedom.

We then walk to Klein, I moved a bit of his hair away to see if he was alright. I saw that he was breathing and let out a sigh of relief. Not wanting him to bleed too much, I started to bandage his head with some of the torn fabric from my dress, he then pick him up.

???: Do you need to take anything else with you in the car?

Weiss: No.

???: I see then hold on.

Weiss: What?

???: *Sigh* I mean hold on to me, Snow White.

What? That is a princess name, is he calling me one? My face turn red again. I then shake my head and put my arms around his neck as red wings spread out from his back.

???: Hold on tight.

He flew up carrying us with him. He ask me to tell him where I live and he flew us to our house, infront of the gate he let us down.

Klein: What happen...

Weiss: Klein! You are awake! We where save! We where save by-

As I turn back he was already gone the only thing left was red feathers left on the ground.

Time Skip

The only thing that as is on my mind was him, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed from what the boy said to me, not only that he pointed out my exposed skin, but he was being a complete gentlemen by giving me his cloak. But that didn't excuse what he did! He killed those people... but they did try to...

Weiss: Why can't I stop thinking about him?

My face felt even hotter than before. Why did I feel so happy? Is it because he basically called me a princess the most beautiful and elagant person in the world. I felt my heart beating against my chest quickly as a strange feeling filled my chest, it was a nice, warm feeling. I then look at a book with a title "Beauty And The Beast" a story of a girl that fall in love with a beast, why do I feel like the princess of the story right now?

Weiss: I can't take it anymore. I have to ask someone for help. That right I can ask Winter she knew about things like this.

Winter POV

Weiss for some reason want to talk to me about something important and being the big sister I am I decided to help her out.

Weiss: Thank you sis. There something that I want to talk about.

Winter: What it's?

Weiss: You know that a few day ago me and Klein was attack by the White Fang and a faunus boy with 3 animal appearen that save us.

Winter: Yes, I remember.

Why is she talking about that Drunk, nephew?

Weiss: For some reason I can't get him off my mine and everytime I think about him it make my heart beat faster, and I have a warm feeling inside. It's nice.

Huh! She is in love with him! This can't be, I want nothing related to that Drunk and now my sister her is in love with his nephew of all people! I won't allow this.

Winter: Well you see that's...

But this is her first love I can't ruin it, if I do that she won't ever love anyone else ever again.

Winter: That's love sis.