Hoseok:" I can't believe this came from you, we have been coworkers for years, you were nice and so sweet why are you doing this??"

She hesitated, Taehyung yelled surprisingly that made her and Hoseok flinch:" SPEAK."

she started crying:" I... Didn't want... To do this... I have never done something like this... I had a crush on you Hoseok for so long, but you never noticed me and when I saw you with Kim Taehyung kissing months ago, my blood boiled and decided to hurt you both because I found it disgusting...men shouldn't like other men-

Taehyung:" did you put drugs on my coffee and Needles on Hoseok's sandwich?"

She said shamelessly:" I did..."

Taehyung:" you gonna admit all this to the police and take your punishment, I don't need any dangerous employees in my workplace, and if you decided to resist we already recorded this whole conversation."

After a week or so, they heard she was sent to prison, Hoseok was reading news on his phone when he was at Taehyung's office:" wow, we sent two persons who were obsessed with us to prison I hope this gonna be the last one I'm tired of this."

Taehyung:" it was really disturbing, she didn't even apologize in the court, well hopefully we will never see them ever again."

Hoseok:" well I'm heading to work.."

Taehyung mumbled before he leave:" wait...shouldn't celebrate?  Like drink and all?"
Hoseok stared down at him:" want to get me drunk and then Fuck me?"

Taehyung was annoyed:" What??? You know damn well I would never touch you without your consent, just forget it leave Hoseok."

Hoseok smirked:" I have a dinner party with Yoongi and his friends, you can join if you want..."

Taehyung:" is he gonna be there?"

Hoseok:" who? Ah, you mean Jimin? Yeah, he will be there."

Taehyung:" just answer me please, are you two going out? I don't wanna be a third wheel." His stomach wanted to flip when he asked that question heart tighten...

Hoseok leaned on the desk:" I am single, I'm no one baby I mean not yet."

Taehyung was fighting the urge to respond but you are my baby, but he chose to stay quiet...

Hoseok then said: "wait for me after work then, see you." when he left, Taehyung sighed out of relief knowing that Hoseok is not taking was the best news ever... He was drowned in his thoughts:" Fuck.... He is so pretty... How is he getting younger, the grey suit looks so good on him, and he is gaining little weight on his thighs and butt FUCK I WANNA BITE HIM.. he is driving me crazy... I will make sure to show that smurf that I want Hoseok."

After work, Taehyung was waiting in the parking lot, Hoseok came after a couple of minutes, he hopped in the car and told him the address, and he drove from there, it has been a while since they have been in the car together, and most importantly going together to eat...

When they got there, everyone was surprised, it was Yoongi and Namjoon, two managers, a singer ( girl) and Jimin...

Taehyung greeted them and sat beside Hoseok, and Jimin snapped:" wtf is this thing doing here???? Who invited him???"

Yoongi:" stop it please let's be adults, here, it's my party to celebrate my newly produced track so let's just eat and drink in peace..."

Hoseok was stuck sitting between Jimin and Taehyung, he didn't say much he just introduced him as his chief and started eating. Jimin was so furious, and even if the Hoseok made it clear to him that there will be nothing between them he didn't want just take it like that so he started flirting with Hoseok, touching his hair, and pouring a drink for him, Taehyung felt like he was burning he regret coming here, so he started to drink to cope with his jealousy...

They were chatting and talking about anything and one of the managers asked Taehyung if he is interested in modeling... Taehyung politely rejected his offer and kept only his eyes on Hoseok, Then Jimin moved his hand to Hoseok's thigh and squeezed it...

Taehyung was being patient this whole time so he won't sound immature in front of Hoseok's friends but That was Taehyung's last straw, he pulled Hoseok into his arms:" Stop" he blurted.
Jimin glared at him:" Ha??? He doesn't mind so?"

Taehyung:" he is drunk and completely blackout, so don't take it as an opportunity."

Yoongi held his head:" here we go again...."

Jimin:" we always drink together and flirt and he never said he doesn't like it, I would never do something he wouldn't like."

Hoseok was between the two hot men pouring more drinks and Taehyung stopped him:" enough, you are already drunk."
Jimin:" I will take care of him later, let him drink."

Taehyung can't stand Jimin anymore he worries they gonna physically fight anytime soon, and he won't hold back,  Hoseok leaned on Taehyung's warm body and was looking for a hug...

Namjoon whispered to Yoongi:" Hoseok wouldn't like that he was hugging his ex in the morning."

Yoongi:" at this point Fuck it, it's entertaining."

Jimin snatched Hoseok and hugged him:" he is mine."
Taehyung:" wtf are you doing?? Don't pull him too fast he gonna throw up, please stay away I will take him home."

Yoongi:" he is going with me, don't worry."

Taehyung:" then we will go first, I will take him to his apartment I know the code."

He lift Hoseok who was unconscious of his surroundings, when they arrived he entered and took him to his room, and gently placed him on the bed, he started undressing him, Hoseok was so obedient and didn't resist, he put him in a comfortable shirt and shorts and placed him on his side, and put his suit on the closet... Then he halted he found a box... And out of curiosity, he wanted to catch a glimpse of what was in there... He sat down and opened it.

It was a flow of emotions, the box was full of their memories from college, their photos together, even Cinema tickets they went, Letters, gifts Taehyung gave to him... He sat there and closed his eyes, they are meant to be together, they meant to be in love so why are they going through all this, Taehyung then said we are getting older we need to stop wasting time, by our thirties I imagined us living together and even starting our family... Hoseok suddenly groaned, he sat and looked confusedly at Taehyung.

Taehyung closed the box immediately:" I'm so sorry I didn't mean to look into your stuff... I was about to leave."

Hoseok stood up he was wobbling back and forth he grabbed the box from him and put it away:" so you came here, undress me and dress me and peeked into my shit without permission?"

Taehyung:" I didn't do anything funny I swear... You know me..."

Hoseok:" Nah, that was so wrong I can't let you go with that easily."

Taehyung:" what do you want me to do? "

Hoseok snatched Taehyung's hand and placed it on his dick:" Suck me until I cum in your mouth."

Taehyung eyes widened, he was blushing he didn't hesitate one flash and got on his knees, and pulled Hoseok's short, and then looked up at him:" I will make you feel so good you will forget about me snooping in your stuff."

Hoseok:" how about you put that mouth to work..Dog?"

[To be continued]

Vote and comment, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 🎁