Chapter 14: All Things Change

(The Next Day)

Natasha's POV

So, I am now at Y/N's apartment and I was watching tv and I was hoping that everything worked out and then the door opens.

I stand up and see Y/N, Wanda and Connor.

Natasha: Y/N.

Y/N: Nat.

I run over and hug him and he spins me around then we kiss.

Y/N's POV

I kiss Nat and then we pull away.

Natasha: Are you three okay?

Y/N: We're fine Nat.

Natasha: Thank god.

She looks at Wanda.

Natasha: Thank you for helping him.

Wanda: Your welcome.

Connor: Uh, dad.

I look at Connor.

Y/N: Yeah?

Connor: When are my grandparents coming to get me?

Y/N: They're aren't. At least for now. I thought it'd be a good idea if we got to spend some time together. I was thinking we have a vacation. Just us boys.

Connor: Yes!

I look at Natasha.

Y/N: If that's all right?

Natasha: Of course.

Y/N: Well then, I'll pack.

(China)

(Three days later)

I'm now sitting at a beach while Connor is playing with the other kids.

I feel a presence behind me and I've got a hood feeling about who it is so I hold up a drink.

Y/N: Care for a drink, Ross?

He sits down.

Ross: How do you do it?

Y/N: Do what?

Ross: Get out of predicaments, always manage to get out of the pressing matters.

Y/N: And here I thought you were the reason all charges were dropped. Was I wrong?

He chuckles.

Ross: Your identity is out. People know who you are. The red arrow isn't a secret anymore.

Y/N: My identity has always been out Ross. Sure people didn't know who was under the hood but if you really looked you would have actually saw who I was.

Ross: And who are you?

Y/N: A monster born out of consequence.

Ross: You have everyone else fooled but not me. You may have gotten away with everything you have done but one day there's gonna be a moment where you have to choose between everyone else and yourself and do you know what your gonna choose?

Y/N: Enlighten me.

Ross: Yourself because no one else matters to you. I pray for the life of that boy you have.

Y/N: So it's a no on the drink?

Ross gets up and leaves.

I look at Connor who waves and smiles.

I wave back.