Chapter 4: Fair Play

Y/N's POV

So, I'm now driving down the tunnel and I start speeding up and I see Anatoly in his car.

I pull up on the side of the car and one of the men in car starts to shoot at me but I break and go behind the car and then I go on the other side.

Then the guy grabs me and starts punching me but I latch my arms around his neck and get off the motorcycle.

He tries hitting me in order for me to stop but I pull my legs up to the passenger side door and the guy in the passenger seat lefts his head out and I wrap my legs around his neck and pull him out.

Then I push myself in the passenger seat.

Y/N: Hello Anatoly.

Anatoly: Please.

Y/N: I just want answers.

Then the guy in the back seat puts a knife against my throat but I snap his hand and take the knife and stab him in the eye.

Then I see that we are coming up on the exit to Central Park.

I then put my hand on the emergency break.

Anatoly: Don't.

And then just as we reach the exit, I pull the break and the car flips in the air then crashes to the ground.

I cough as I look beside me and see Anatoly is trying to get out.

I push the door and it breaks then I push myself out of the car then I grab my bow and walk to the other side and I grab Anatoly and pull him out of the car.

Y/N: Tell me. What do you know?

Anatoly: I don't know anything.

Y/N: Who did this!?

Anatoly just starts laughing.

Y/N; You think this is funny?

Anatoly: A man condemned knows no bounds.

Y/N: What did you say?

Anatoly: Oh my friend, you know the love I have for you for everything you've done for me.

Y/N: Then tell me. You owe me.

Anatoly: Just a name.

Y/N: What name?

Anatoly: Connor.

My eyes widen when he says this.

Y/N: My son. Are you talking about Connor?

Anatoly: I'm sorry my friend.

Y/N: I...

Then I hear sirens.

Anatoly: If you're gonna kill me, kill me.

I then hug Anatoly.

I pull away and then I start running.

I turn the car but I see a bunch of cop cars.

I then start to run the other way but I see more cop cars coming at me.

I take out an arrow and fire it up to the rooftop and I glide up and land on the roof.

I start running and then I see a chopper.

Agent: Stand down or we will open fire.

I fire an arrow at the chopper which takes it down but I feel a gunshot in my leg and I turn around and see an officer on the roof.

I start running and then I fire an arrow to another building and I jump from the roof but because of the pain in my leg I wasn't able to hold on and I crash down onto a dumpster.

Y/N: Dammit!!!

I then crawl off the dumpster.

I sit on the ground and I open my bag and I rip part of my shirt and wrap it around my leg.

Then I stand up and start to walk but then the cars come at me.

I turn around and start to run but more come at me from both sides.

They all stop and get out of their cars.

Jimmy: Stand down, Mr. L/N. Let me help you. They will shoot if provoked. I don't wanna see you due today.

I realize there's nothing I can do so I drop my bow and bag and then I get down to my knees and raise my hands.

Jimmy: All right, Stand down. Stand down.

Then the agent walks over to me.

Jimmy: Y/N L/N, your under arrest for the murder of Captain Yuri Watanabee...

He then puts cuffs on me.

Jimmy: You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

He helps me up and then starts to bring me to his car.

Jimmy: You have the right to an attorney, if you can't afford one, one will be provided for you.

He then puts me in the back of his car and I realize it's over.

Years of my crusade finally caught up to me.

They now knew who I was. They knew my identity.

And I realize there maybe no way out of this, at least not this time.