Chapter 3: Anatoly

(Present Day)

Y/N's POV

So, I've just arrived at Splinters and this place by the looks of it hasn't changed one bit.

As I start walking towards the door, Someone then grabs me and puts a bag over my head.

When the bag is taken off I see Anatoly Knyazev, a man who I met back in Russia when I was presumed dead.

Y/N: Anatoly.

I then stand up and he punches me.

Y/N: I deserve that.

Anatoly: ty delayesh' zdes.' (What are you doing here?)

Y/N: vasha pomoshch' (I need your help.)

Anatoly: ya dolzhen ubit' tebya. (I should kill you)

I then look around at his men and then I look at Anatoly and clench my fists.

Then Anatoly and I start laughing and we hug each other.

Anatoly: My friend, it has been too long.

Y/N: Yes it has. I see the entrances haven't gotten better either.

Anatoly: Your right. They've gotten worse.

I chuckle at this.

Anatoly: Leave us. Leave us.

Then Anatolys men leave the room.

Anatoly: Would you care for a drink?

Y/N: Sounds good.

Then Anatoly and I walk over to his table and he pours me a drink.

He then hands me the glass.

Anatoly: To old friends.

Y/N: To old friends.

We then clink our glasses together and I then drink my bourbon.

Anatoly: So, what do you need, my friend?

Y/N: I know you saw my identity revealed.

Anatoly: Yes, yes I did.

Y/N: I was framed for the murder of Captain Watanabee, her last phone call came from here.

Anatoly: What exactly are you accusing me of?

Y/N: I didn't say anything about accusations.

Then I feel a presence behind me and I spin around and grab the person and hold them by their snap and then I snap it.

I drop there body then I see that Anatoly was gone so I start running through the door he went through.

I turn the corner and I stop when I see Anatoly's men.

Y/N: Fellas, I'm sure you've heard of me.

Bodyguard: Yeah, your the red arrow.

Y/N: So, then you know I can take all of you.

Bodyguard: We'll see about that.

Then the men start running at me and I begin fighting them, I take them out one by one and then I grab the last guy and smash his face through the window then I flip him on the ground and pick up his gun and I put my foot on his neck.

Y/N: Where's Anatoly?

Guard: I don't know nothing.

I cock the gun and point it at his head.

Y/N: Wanna try again?

Guard: Car in basement, exit goes through a tunnel in Central Park.

Then I shoot the guy in the head and I put the gun behind my back in my pants as I know it could come in handy later.

Then I go outside and grab my bag out of the dumpster I put it in before I came and then I change into my suit which Kate had gave me a few days ago.

(Five minutes later)

After changing into my suit, I then walk over to a guy on his motorcycle.

Guy: Whoa.

I then hold my hand out.

Guy: Keys. Keys. Okay man.

He then gets off the motorcycle and I then get on and I spin around on the bike and drive through splinters and I turn and break the basement door down and then I go through the exit the guy told me about.

I need to find Anatoly because I know that he knows something about who framed me.

(Again, sorry for another short chapter. It's been a long day and I'm tired.)