Chapter 2: Eight Days Ago

(Eight Days Ago)

Natasha's POV

I couldn't believe it, Y/N was revealed as the red arrow. I know he wouldn't kill Yuri, I know he's killed before but he wouldn't do this.

I know he'll figure it out, I know he'll figure out who killed Yuri and framed him for her murder.

Kate's POV

So, after Y/N's identity was revealed, FBI agents took us all into custody and now I'm sitting in an interrogation room by myself and I am pacing back and forth.

After a few minutes, an agent walks in.

Kate: Can I go now?

???: Why don't we talk for a minute, Ms. Bishop?

Kate: I have nothing to say.

???: Humor me.

Then I listen and I sit down.

???: My name is Jimmy Woo, I'm the agent assigned to this case.

Kate: Awesome.

Jimmy: I understand your close with Y/N L/N.

Kate: Yeah so.

Jimmy: So...

He sets pictures down in front of me.

Jimmy: Then this is you?

I look at the photos.

Kate: I've seen these before in my life.

Jimmy: Ms. Bishop, are you aware that the amount of deaths that the red arrow has racked up in the last four years, that could very well lead to a death sentence?

Kate: The Red Arrow is a hero.

Jimmy: Y/N L/N takes the law into his own hands, forget about the so called avengers, this man has killed more people than I can count.

Kate: He protects people.

Jimmy: Help me out here, Kate. Where is he?

Kate: I don't know.

Jimmy: I find that hard to believe.

Kate: Well it's the truth.

Jimmy: I'm gonna find him, and whether it's with your help or not, when i being Y/N in, he's going to prison.

Kate: You'll never catch him. If that were true, you would have hours ago. Can I go now?

Jimmy: Just gimme a minute.

Then he gets up and leaves the room.

Jackson's POV

After a few minutes of waiting, Jimmy Woo walks in.

Jackson: You can't keep us here.

Jimmy: Actually I can and I will.

Jackson: We didn't do anything.

Jimmy: You've been apart of Y/N L/N's nightly activities, so as far as I'm concerned, your just as guilty as he is.

Jackson: He was framed.

Jimmy: Then help me find him, prove his innocence.

Jackson: Yeah, so you can put him in prison. No thanks.

Jimmy: I get it, he's your best friend. But if you don't help me, they are gonna bring in someone who doesn't care whether he lives or dies. I do care. Now please, where is he?

I walk over and stand in front of him.

Jackson: Go to hell.

Jimmy sighs and then he leaves the room.

I then sit down.

I just hope Y/N can figure out who the fuck would frame him and kill captain Yuri.

Rachelle's POV

So, an FBI agent has just walked into the room where I was being kept and he sits down in front of me.

Rachelle: You can't keep us here, we didn't do anything.

Jimmy: I've heard that same thing from your friends.

Rachelle: I'm the ada, I know my rights.

Jimmy: Yes and this is what bothers me, you are the ada, you put the worst of the worst behind bars and yet, the worst is your brother, so it begs the question. Why didn't you put your brother behind bars?

Rachelle: Excuse me?

Jimmy: Ms. L/N, you are a good ada, and I highly doubt you didn't know who your brother is. So, did you?

Rachelle: Did I what?

Jimmy: Did you know your brother was the red arrow?

I think about his question for a minute and how about everything that Y/N has done since he returned from Lian Yu and after a minute I answer.

Rachelle: No.

Jimmy: You really expect me to believe that you didn't know?

Rachelle: My brother is an egotistical self righteous arrogant guy who keeps to himself.

Jimmy: So, his time on Lian Yu...he never talked about it?

Rachelle: No.

Jimmy: Ms L/N, I'm gonna ask you one more time, and if you don't answer correctly your gonna be out of a job...now help yourself...Did you know that your brother was the red arrow? And where can I find him?

Rachelle: I don't know where he is. And no, I didn't know. Now if that's it, you can't keep us here.

Then I stand up and I walk out of the room.

I just hope Y/N knows what he's doing and he can figure this out, I'm scared to think about what'll happen if he doesn't.