Chapter 1: Revealed

(Brooklyn, New York, 2015, Y/N's Age: 29)

(Eight Days Later)

Y/N's POV

So, it's been eight days since my identity as the red arrow was revealed to the world.

Over the course of eight days my whole life as the red arrow has been ripped apart over a murder I didn't commit.

I've spent everyday trying to figure out who framed me but I've come up short in my mission.

Well anyways, right now I'm sitting in a diner wearing a hooded jacket yo cover my face and I've just dialed Nat's number.

Y/N: Nat.

Natasha: Y/N, you shouldn't be calling me.

Y/N: Don't worry, they can't track my phone.

Natasha: Are you all right?

Y/N: All things considered I feel pretty good.

Natasha: Have you figured out anything?

Y/N: Not really. All I know if Yuri received a call at 10:30pm and then hours later my face is plastered on the channel five news.

Natasha: I just can't believe this is happening.

Y/N: I'll figure it out. I always do.

Natasha: I'll try things on my side. I love you, Y/N.

Then I hang up the phone and I break it in half and then I stand up and start walking to the exit and I put the phone in the trash.

Then I look at the tv on the counter which shows the reports of Yuri's murder.

Then I see a man staring at me and he takes out his phone and I hurry up and leave the diner.

I start hurrying down the street when I look behind me and see the guy from the diner was outside talking to an officer.

Officer: Hey you! Stop!

Then as the officer starts running towards me, I grab the mailbox and push it to the ground and then I take off running.

Officer: Hold It right there!

Then I turn the corner and run inside of a building.

I see a man and I bump into him.

Y/N: Sorry.

I casually take his phone from his pocket and then I start walking.

I then dial Jackson's number.

Jackson: Hello.

Y/N: Hey, it's me.

Jackson: Y/N, thank god.

Y/N: Did you figure out who called Yuri the night she was murdered?

Jackson: The number was blocked but I was able to trace the call even with the five firewalls I had to pass to a club on the west side.

Y/N: What's the name of it?

Jackson: Splinters. You heard of it?

Y/N: I'm familiar. Thank you, Jackson.

Jackson: Becareful.

Then I hang up the phone and throw it out the window.

I now have to go to splinters to find out who framed me, luckily I have an old friend who stays at splinters.

(Sorry for the short chapter, they'll get longer as the story goes on.)