Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Start from the beginning

Garmadon blinks, looking surprised. "You mean...Anastasia's daughter?" He questions.

Wu nods. "Yes. I have raised her nearly nine years." He smiles. "She and Lloyd got along really well."

Garmadon smiles. "Good. Atleast he has a friend," he chuckles quietly.

__________

Lacey was sleeping in her bed, taking a small nap while Nya and Jay had gone out to their date.

The 9 year old snapped her eyes open, her eyes widened when she turns around and sees nothing. All round, it was black and dark, and cold. It was cold, so very cold, she shivers.

She walks along the giant room, if she could even call that. She frowns, her brown hair toiled and messed up.

Her bare feet moved along the cold floor, she let's out a breath when she hears voices.

"Zane, no! Let go!"

"Shut up, you brat!"

"My, my, my, don't you have a tongue?"

"Shut up, Ronin."

Lacey shivers when she hears a young woman's voice. She looks all around the room, she blinks when she sees a fog surroundings her with mist.

"Do you think really I didn't know?"

Lacey's eyes snap open to see two woman staring at each other, stood against the opposite side. She looked all around to see she was in a large living room, with orange walls, brown floors and two sofas with a big T.V.

The first woman had pretty brown curls, styled to the right with small blonde highlights in them. Her lips part when she sees that the woman has the same blue eyes as her.

The second one however, she had white hair that looked bleached. Her eyes were a light green, with brown specks in them. Her lips were painted a bold red color, her eyes narrowed with a smirk. She wore long earrings with diamonds on them, onyx to be precise.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out." The brunette said with narrowed eyes. "Your the one, your after the masks to resurrect the Overlord. Your the Quiet One."

Lacey frowns, feeling her heart clench with unease. She looked at the white haired girl, she was wearing green with a black locket around her neck.

"How'd you know?" She asked, crossing her arms over her much bigger breasts. No doubt, having surgery for them. Her skin was so smooth, too smooth, like glass. Or porcelain, plastic surgery perhaps. Either that or she really took care of herself.

"You weren't so sneaky as you thought you were," The brunette said with a smug smile, she crossed her arms. She wore a Jean jacket with a green shirt, wearing a jean skirt with white converse. On her ears, she wore hoops with many bracelets on her wrists.
Her make-up was neutral, unlike the other girl's.

Her eye shadow was nude color, with some pink blush on her cheeks. Her contour was done to make her cheeks look full. Her eyelashes were long and natural, with mascara making them longer. Her lips were painted a nude glossy color, not messed up in the slightest.