Dreams Only Last For a Night: Chapter 4

READ THE AUTHOR’S NOTE! You would get where I got the title and what I mean if you only messaged me! Now you’re going to have to do it since it’s going to bother you for the rest of your lives. Sucks right? LISTEN TO THE SONG IN THE SIDEBAR or whatever. That is all

Chapter 4: A Heart of Gold Turned Platinum

Blaine's P.O.V

This week had gone by painfully slow since Stella basically ignored me the whole time. After taking her back to her gym class on Monday, she shut down once again. It was already Friday and there has been no peep from her.

"Dude, what's with you? You've been all AWOL on me all week,"

I turned away from my locker to see Aiden behind me giving me a questioning look.

"Oh, uh, nothing. I've just been worried about Mrs. Poppy's test."

He knew I was lying through my teeth. He's known me for too long to believe me that I actually cared about a test.

"Whatever, dude. Anyways the reason I came over here was to tell you that me and some friends are going to the movies tonight and we were wondering if you wanted to come since you've been so uptight all week." He said changing the subject because he could tell that the conversation was making me feel uncomfortable. That last part was true. Stella ignoring me made my ego drop. Other girls loved it when I ignored them, but they never ignored me...

I felt out of place.

"Maybe. I'll have to make sure I don't have to watch Casey tonight since my mom has been swamped with work recently."

"Okay, man. Text me later with the answer." He said while turning away to walk with his girlfriend Avery. I hadn't noticed that she was behind him the whole time until he grabbed her by the waist. As they were walking she turned her head to look at me and gave me an apologetic expression. Like she knew what was going on with me. 

I turned my head back to my locker and grabbed all of my things and walked towards my homeroom class before the bell rang.

~~~~~

Stella's P.O.V.

I sat at my desk for what seemed like ages waiting for the bell to ring and for homeroom to begin.

At least that's what I was thinking was the reason.

On that Tuesday when I was actually at school for the whole day I realized that I had six classes with Blaine out of seven. For 4th period I had French while he took guitar.

I kept looking at the door, waiting for him to walk through the door. I had ignored him all week and I felt so guilty. He had tried to talk to me Monday after the incident and all day Tuesday, but I only gave him one word answers and sometimes nothing at all, so on Wednesday and Thursday he stopped talking to me all at once. I decided that I was going to try and talk to him Monday so I can make up a good excuse over the weekend as to why I have been giving him the cold shoulder.

I couldn't tell him that in math it’s hard to be next to him and not try to grab his face and kiss it.

I couldn't tell him that every time he looked at me while I wasn't paying attention made my heart sink into the already deep shit it's in.

I couldn't tell him that his very presence just makes me want to break up with Jeremy right now and jump into his arms after.

I couldn't tell him this because I'm pretty sure he doesn't feel the same...

"Uhh, hello? Earth to Stella! I've been like trying to talk to you and you're just ignoring me!" Rachel said to me.

Rachel hasn't left my side at school since I came into homeroom on Tuesday. She told me that when she was a new student last year, nobody came up to her so she had to go to them to make friends. She didn't want that to happen to me so she started becoming a companion of mine if you will.

Dreams Only Last For a Night (On Hold Until Further Notice)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara