Explanations ig

Ok so this isn't a chapter its just me explaining stuff like meaning of some lines. 

 "Be careful."- Sapnap after Clay told him he was going  to pick up George so they could hang out. He receives a call from his best friend, Sapnap, who asks him whats he doing. After Clay answers the  question Sapnap  tells him to be careful and this causes Clay to be confused. Sapnap sees that Clay is in love so he tells him to be careful because love can hurt you.

 "Don't make promises you can't keep."- This line is said by Georges mother (only in the fanfic not his real mother. This is a made up character and has nothing  to do with his personal life!). He sees her in a dream he has and she says this line. He is confused and doesn't understand what she means by this. What she meant was when George had promised Clay  that he would stay by his side forever which, as you probably already know, wasn't kept.

"He is the one."- This is said by the same character. What she meant by this was that Clay was the one George loves. That he was the one who loves George. 

"Don't chase the clouds, because you can never reach them."- This was said by a voice Clay heard in his dream. It means that he should stop trying to be with George because it would just hurt him and it couldn't happen. Clay does not understand the meaning of this and continues trying to show the one he loves that he is in love with him. This later on causes him to look for George after his disappearance.

"Forever and always."- This means that Clay will love George forever and always.