Chapter 3

A/N Hiya Im back enjoy the chapter :3

Clay POV

-Time skip to next week-

I was laying in my bed trying to stop thinking about pretty much everything, until I heard my phone ring. I opened it. It was a message from George.

Georgie <3: Hi decided to text you to see what your up to :)

Clay: Nothing just laying in bed

Georgie <3: Cool me to 

Clay: Do you wanna hang out?

Georgie <3: Sure rn or?

Clay: Yeah why not

Georgie <3: Alr where?

Clay: I can pick you up and we can go for a drive?

Georgie <3: Sure 

Clay: See ya

Georgie <3: See ya

Read 8 pm

I got up got dressed and took my phone. Me and George had gotten pretty close throught this week. I had introduced him to my friends and he seemed to fit in perfectly. I left my house and got into the car. As I drove to George's house I got a call. It was from  Sapnap. He was my best friend that I had known since we were kids. He moved away when I was 10 and we lost all contact until boom we go to the same high school. I answered the call. "Hey man"he greeted me. "Hi"I replied. "What are you doing?"he asked. "Im driving" I replied. "To where?"he asked . "To pick George up" I replied. "Oh really?"Sapnap said. "Yes" I replied calmly. "Be careful"he said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You'll see someday"he hung up. 'Weird' I thought as I stopped the car. I texted George and he came outside entering the car and sitting in the passenger seat. "Hi" he said. "Hey" I replied. "How are you?" he asked. "Im fine what about you?" I replied. (A/N Dont judge my idk how to have or start a conversation so its really hard to write.) "I'm good" he smiled. 'God hes cute' I thought. After realizing what I had said my eyes widened. 'I don't see him in that way!' I said to myself with a sigh. "Are you ok?" George asked me. "Oh yeah just thinking" I replied. We soon started talking and laughing like idiots. I really liked spending time with him. It was like nothing else mattered or existed. Just us. It was like a new world. Far, far away from the real world. I always had this weird feeling when I was around him, but I didn't know what it was and what shall it do to me and my life. It was like I was blind yet I could see very clearly at the same time. Every second I spent with him mattered more than I could ever imagine. I would realize that someday, but lets focus on the present now. He was right next to me as cute as ever. He was talking about his hobbies with such passion. I couldn't help but smile. If I only knew what was to come later on.

-END OF CHAPTER

A/N I'll try to make my chapters longer. Also expect at least one more chapter today. I love y'all hot ass mfs. Take care of your selves <33