Chapter 10

A/N The 10th chapter :D Wow. 10 chapters already. Welp enjoy the chapter :>

George POV

I woke up, seeing Clay wasn't there I got up and went downstairs. As I entered the living room, I could feel something is wrong. I saw my father... I stood there frozen, anger and shock shone in my eyes. I can't believe it. After everything that had happened,  he came to see me. Well he won't get away, not this time. "Hello son." He smiled. His voice was the same as before. "What do you want?" I replied harshly. Clay just stood at the entrance of the room, shocked and confused. "Why, I just thought I would come and see my own son, thank you very much." My father replied coldly. "Get out of my house." I said. "I need to talk to you, first." he said. "I said get out." I replied harshly. "Not until I have chat with you, son" The man I was forced to call my father replied. "You have five minutes to get out of here." I replied, turning to leave but my father grabbed me by the wrist. "I said I wanted to talk to you!" he snapped. "Let go of me!" I yelled. "I said-" he was cut of by Clay, who grabbed my father's wrist. "Let go." he demanded and my father did as he said. "You heard him get out!" Clay snapped after my father just stood there staring. "But-" "No buts." Clay said. "This isn't over!" My father yelled from the front door before he left. "Seems over to me." Clay muttered. "Thanks." I said. "For what? I let him in the house anyway." Clay said, guilt could be heard in his voice. "Hey, its not your fault, you didn't know." I replied, as I gently wiped away the tears that now stained his cheeks. "But he hurt you..." he said pointing at my wrist, which was red. "And it was all my fault..." Seeing him cry made my heart hurt so bad. "Its not your fault, you didn't know. Plus you saved me! The thing that hurts me is seeing you cry!" I replied as I hugged him. I could feel his tears soak my shirt.I was crying too. All was silent, except for both of our sobs. It felt as if we were the only ones in the world, the only sounds were our sobs and faint chirps of birds somewhere in the distance. I miss those days where it was just me and Clay, we were happy, together and nothing could've separated us.

-END OF CHAPTER

A/N "If you love someone let them know, because tomorrow is never promised" Quote by idk who but its an amazing quote! If reading sad quotes (especially in the middle of the night)  is a hobby then thats one of my hobbies. Have a great day/night my hot ass mfs :D Ily and take care of your selves <33