Chapter 15

A/N Hi y'all how have you been?

Enjoy the chapter and feel free to vote and/or follow! Thank you :DD

George POV

"You don't know how long I wanted to do this."

As soon as those words left his mouth I blushed, my face being a very dark red. "Me too." I answered honestly. He smirked, of course. I looked away, embarrassed. He lifted my chin gently and I was now looking into his eyes. Those eyes filled with nothing but love and care yet a cruel destiny was to come. A cruel destiny to bring tears to those beautiful eyes, yet we both were unaware of what was to come. As I stared into his eyes he pressed his forehead against mine. "Look at me Georgie." He said in a demanding tone. "I love you. More than anything else." I was taken aback by these words. Was he serious? "I ove you too Clay." I replied, honesty shining iin my brown eyes. "Thats all I needed to hear." He said before gently hugged me. I huggged back, nuzzling my face into his chest. He placed his chin on my head. "I wont let those assholes hurt you." He said softly. I smiled, happy to see he cares. "T-Thanks." I said. "No need to thank me Georgie." He smiled. I smiled. As my eyes trailed down to his lips I took notice of the wound. I frowned at the sight. I trailed my unbroken finger (A/N Yes unbroken finger. Amazing words.), gently, over the wound. I got up but fell, hitting my broken finger. I yelped in pain. Clay ran towards me and picked me up gently. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms were wrapped around his neck. "Hey take it easy." He said softly, worry could be heard in his voice. "I just wanted to get you something for the cut on your lip..." I muttered. He frowned slightly. "Aww hats so sweet of you. No need o feel sorry. You know what could help my cut?" He smiled at me.  "What?" I asked. "A kiss." He smirked. "Fine but you-" I was cut of by his lips crashing against mine. I kissed back. It felt so warm. It felt so safe." The kiss lasted a good 10 seconds before we both pulled away, gasping for air.After we both caught our breath Cay spoke up. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. "Only if you'll be mine."I replied. "Of course." He said."Do you wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" e asked. "Sure." I said. "Yaayyyy!!" Clay yelled, he looked like a little child. I giggled. He carried me upstairs to my room. He sat me on the bed,gently, as he gave me a blanket. He grabbed the remote for the TV and laid under the blanket beside me. His arms wrapped  around me. I nuzzled my head into his chest. We decided on watching a gay romance movie. (A/N Gay romance is amazing you can't convince me different.). After a while of crying to the movie I fell asleep. Clay smiled as he moved my hair out of my face and kissed my forehead. I feel asleep with a smile on my face. We were so happy. Hoping to wake up beside each other, but that couldn't happen....

A/N I like this chapter tbh. Hope y'all enjoyed it. I'm almost done with this fanfic but I'll be writing a new one once I've finished this one. Take care of yourselves my hot ass mfs ilysm <333333