Chapter 14

A/N Ok sorry not sorry for the last chapter. I just had to. Anyway enjoy this chapter loves :D

Clay POV

I entered the bathroom and saw... Shit. Some assholes were beating George. I rushed into the bathroom, shoving them off him. I punched the tallest one while I shoved the others off me. Sure there was five of them but they didn't know how to fight. Despite their fighting skills they still managed to injure me. Either way I didn't give shit. That made me more mad so worse for them. I threw a short boy and he hit the wall. He made such a painful yelp as he hit the cold surface of the wall. I didn't care. He hurt the one I love. He deserved what he got. I saw the fear in Georges eyes. I stopped beating up those assholes and hugged him, whispering soft words into his ear. The teachers came and asked some students what happened. Most students, of course, blamed me. The teachers sent me to the school nurse (A/N My school doesn't have a nurse lol), but I refused to leave the one I love. Most students gave me disgusted looks, but I couldn't care less. Honestly I don't know whats peoples problem. I carried George to the nurse as I dragged myself with him too. My lip burned because the boy I threw at the wall had sharp nails and he cut my lip with one of them, but the thing that hurt the most was (A/N ITS NOTHING WEIRD I SWEAR!) seeing George like that. His face was all red and bloody. Bruises covered his, face knees legsa and stomach. It really hurt to look at him. It burned to look at him. I felt my anger rise. How could they hurt someone so adorable, someone so sweet, loving and kind? Assholes. I felt the boy in my arms move, showing he was awake. When we arrived at the nurses office I gently placed him on the bed as the nurse started inspecting his wounds. I anxiously looked down at him. The nurse looked up at me. "Go sit there."She pointed at a bed near by. "I'll be with you in a little." She muttered. "No please I want to stay with him."I pleaded. "But you don't look so well-" I cut her off. "I said I want to stay with him."I raised my voice and spoke in a stern tone. She was shocked, slightly annoyed but there was a spark of happiness in her eyes. I wonder why. I felt bad for raising my voice at her but again I had to. "His finger is broken..." She muttered. My eyes widened, anger and sadness rising. "It should be fine for about a month though." She said as she wrapped his finger in a bandage. "Take him home. I'll deal with everything else." She smiled slightly. I sighed and thanked her for everything.

The nurses POV because I wanna explain some shit

As the boys left, well I mean as the blonde on carried the other, I sighed. This reminded me of my girlfriend from high school. I would do anything for her but she was just a memory. Yup nothing more than a memory. I felt tears fill my eyes. I missed her. I really did. She passed away a month before we were to graduate. She was so sweet, loving and kind. God I missed her. She was my everything. I would've done anything for her and when I saw the two boys today it warmed my heart. Suddenly the school principle called me. "Yes?" I asked. "Why did you let Clay go?" He said sternly. I laughed slightly. "He's just in love, Phil." I said. "Still that doesn't give him and excuse to beat up another student." Phil said. "When yo're in love you'd do anything for the person you love." I said softly but he didn't seem to get it. "I still need to punish him somehow." He said. I shrugged. "That's up to you. Just don't be too harsh." I said. It wasn't my place to judge his way of punishing. My job was to heal wounds and make students happier not punish them. "Well I better go. I have stuff to attend to and I believe you have some injured students to help." I nodded saying my goodbye as he waved in return. He doesn't understand the importance of young love. I sighed and smiled. I was happy for the two boys. I hope their future is bright and that they'll spend it together.

Clay POV

I sighed as I carried George to his house. I unlocked the door with his keys that I found in his jacket. My lip burned even more now, but I didn't care. All I wanted was the one I love to be safe. God I was in love, so so badly. I looked down at George. 'What have you done to me? I thought. Suddenly he started to stir. His beautiful eyes weakly fluttered open. "C-Clay?" He said. "Yes, Georgie?" Pain was visible in my voice. "Y-Your lip." He muttered, gently tracing his finger over my wound. It felt better but it still hurt. "Why did you do that for me?" He asked. I sighed. "Because... I-I love you..." I nervously said. He remained silent. As I was about to say something, fearing I did something, he pulled me into a loving kiss. I loved the taste of his lips on mine. It tasted so bitter sweet and I loved it. The cut on my lip stopped hurting. All I felt was loved. As we both pulled away, panting for breath, I managed to say a few words. "You don't know how long I wanted to do this."

-END OF CHAPTER

A/N Holy shit that took a while but I personally enjoyed writing it. I hope y'all enjoyed reading it. Feel free to vote for the story and/or follow me because that would make me happy. Ily my hot ass mfs. Take care of yourselves! <333333