EPILOGUE

— sleep, my love. i'll be right beside you when you wake up✦

 i'll be right beside you when you wake up✦

"Do you remember the first time we met?" Renjun mused as he fluttered his eyes close and purred comfortably while the brunette caressed his hair.

"Mhm, you cursed at me because I knocked off your soup." Donghyuck answered.

"Fucking idiot"

"Accidentally!" Donghyuck exclaimed, only to receive a laugh. "You're no fun and so serious. Such a psycho in training."

"You could've tried to seduce me, and maybe I gave in."

The brunette scoffed, "I may be suicidal, but I don't want to be choked to death. I'm too young and sexy for that."

"Right. You sleep around the falcons for them to give you more food."

"I say use my talent wisely, sweetie."

"Mhm, you're very fuckable."

"Why, thank you."

"HUANG RENJUN! LEE JENO! LEE DONGHYUCK! NA JAEMIN!"

"Oh damn, they knew our real names," Jaemin chuckled, humming at the violent sounds of knocking and pouncing. "Ugh, I'm tired, daddy."

"Sleep, baby. This'll be over soon," Jeno replied against his neck, showering the pinkette's skin with more hickeys. "I could've devoured you right now."

"Now, please. Make this all stop right now."

Renjun shot up from the brunette's arms, and with his little blade, he approached the pinkette's thigh.

Jaemin hissed at the sting, and Donghyuck silenced him with a deep kiss. Like him, the Chinese had slit his thigh too.

"You're so creative, baby." Jeno cooed while holding Renjun up by his neck and clashing their lips, the Chinese groaning when the hand gripped a little stronger.

"Nono, I think Junnie's not ready." Jaemin hushed and pulled Jeno's hand away from their lover's neck, making him gasp for air.

"Gosh, they're so slow. We literally have many windows," Donghyuck sassed while his ass was now being pounded by the pinkette.

"R-right fuck, aaahh, so deep." Renjun moaned loudly when Jeno crept behind him and entered hard.