CHAPTER 13

— if you'd be the predator, i'm willing to be your prey✦

Weeks turned into a month, and the four boys are a bit overwhelmed. They passed 30 days without giving in to temptations and moved on to another day without blood on their hands.

Daily pleasures are a must; they can't help it. If they would step into their so-called normalcy without both blood and sex, then they would rather kill themselves. Renjun only gave in to the thought that sex is better than killing.

They play rough, though, especially Jeno, whose eyes will suddenly change darker for the lack of street action, so the other three performed well for him instead.

With the ripping of the previous month's page, Donghyuck is the first to lower his head and mutter a curse word. Unlike the others, he took the longest time to get used to their new lifestyle, and he only had to go out to a nightclub with friends for him to forget about killing.

A sparkle was shown on Renjun's face, and he faced his lovers with a bright smile, running over to them to place a giggly peck on their lips as they watched him practically jump around like a kid.

"See, see!? I told you!" he proudly exclaimed.

"We were still thinking about it, Junnie. We only can act like it's fine." Jaemin commented.

"At least you didn't, no?"

"Mhm, but it doesn't mean one single month is enough to erase the years of my profession," Jeno added.

"But you guys are totally fine."

"Fine, yes. But what do we do when we're tempted? Sex. If one won't cooperate, what do you think will happen? We'll lose our minds, sweetcheeks," Donghyuck pointed out.

It made the boy's smile falter, and he just chose not to reply.

He never felt so alone.

He never felt little under his lovers' gazes.

He never felt like a bad guy within them.

But he loved them so much that one touch would make him crumble and listen.

"Come here, kitten," Jeno motioned, and he obediently did.

The ravenette's lips curled up as he pulled the smaller on his lap and went to his neck, leaving traces of licks and love bites as the other two joined in messing with their eldest.