CHAPTER 3

— my daddies had a gun you better run ✦

"Run," Donghyuck mumbled, dried tears on his hot cheeks, but a small smirk now decorates his lips.

The male's brows furrowed, yet before he could land another touch on the brunette, he was harshly pulled away by the collar.

The crowd backed away in fright when the male was strangled, being too loud as his hands scrambled to reach or scratch the one behind him.

Unlucky for him, that guy was already pissed enough to show an ounce of mercy as he pulled his collar more into a chokehold before throwing him aside. Then, when he thought that it's done, his back crashed into another figure, in which a foot was pushed through his chest.

"Are you crazy!? Get the fuck away!"

Though the pinkette only looked at him monotonously and stepped on him harder, making him exclaim in pain,.

"Either shut him up or kill him," Renjun closely whispered in Jaemin's ear, like a demon enchanting you to do the worst.

"What are you two whispering!? I swear I'm going"

"Goodness! Mr. Lee, I'm so sorry for the poor approach of my students!" The principal came running, and behind him were two guards and more curious students.

Jaemin took his foot away the moment Jeno signaled him to stop. He was closely holding Donghyuck in his arms to stabilize him too, and the brunette seemed rather enthusiastic than hurt.

The principal ordered the students to go back in their own way while the guards held the male student up.

"Mrs. Woo, it's all their fault! Especially that guy! He purposely stuck his leg when I passed and didn't even apologize!"

"No, you're the one who tripped me, and when I asked you to apologize, you just attacked me when I came out of the room," Donghyuck instantly retorted. His words not only shocked the principal but also the three other boys, whose patience cut off.

"YOU LIAR–!"

"Lee Donghyuck is right, Mrs. Woo. I clearly heard Bin and the other boys on the back betting on who to bully Donghyuck first. I am sitting in front of them," a girl explained.

Bin gritted his teeth. "You're just defending him because you like him! Of course you do; these newbies are filthy rich."

"SEO BIN! Even in front of the principal? You'll be suspended for a week."