PROLOGUE

"SMALL BOY, HURRY UP!" the only brunette yelled while sprinting.

"FUCK YOU! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I HAVE SHORT FUCKING LEGS!" the only foreigner replied.

"WHAT ARE YOU SO MAD ABOUT? I JUST TOLD YOU TO HURRY UP!?"

"You don't care."

"CAN YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING!? I'M ON THE VERGE OF KILLING YOU RIGHT NOW."

"Oops, daddy's mad," the youngest giggled and jogged to the three, pooling his arms around the fuming ravenette's neck. "Chill, daddy, we're long, far. We're safe."

By his words, the other three looked over the huge camp they are from, seeing the twin buildings wrapped by a wildfire.

Their hair was a mess, their fringe damp and sticking to their foreheads in sweat. The same green and yellow tracksuits were splashed with dirt and black smoke, and a unique four-number badge was pinned to the chest.

"We made it," the brunette mumbled, his chest aggressively heaving up and down. "We made it!"

"Shut the hell up, 0606; the falcons might hear you," the Chinese spat.

"I have a name," he said, clicking his tongue. "I am Donghyuck, and speaking of names, we never talked to you before, 0323."

The youngest gasped, and with a giddy smile, he hopped to the said male, reaching out an excited hand and saying, "I'm Jaemin; you can call me Nana!"

"I am the only one who calls him that," the buff, quiet male interjected. "Jeno," he simply introduced

"I did see you three fucking every rule as always. Especially you, 0813," the still nameless male replied, making Jaemin pout as he's one of those orphans who loathed the code name "Renjun."

"Junnie!" Jaemin cutely laughed, though the Chinese scowled at the new name but shut it out when he saw how Jeno's glares softened.

They're weird

"You think they're weird, aren't you?" Donghyuck lowly spoke.

"Did they cage you in the basement because you can read the falcons' minds?"

The brunette chuckled, "No, they caged me because I sleep with the falcons." He winked, weaving through the littlest space between Jaemin and Jeno and ignoring how the buff male growled at him. "Times up, my pretty best friends; we need to start living."

________________

"Three drunk men were seen killed at the abandoned park at Hongdae; one of them has his face burned with acid and has his two eyes gauged out, and the other two have their lips woven. Citizens near the park claimed that they didn't hear any screams or fights overnight, and the police claimed that the unknown serial killer strikes again. Chief Kim, any reports?"