CHAPTER 10

— i'm well acquainted with villains that live in my head, they beg me to write them so they'll never die when i'm dead ✦

The early sun is rising, but a lot of gloom is already swarming around the campus.

Two high school seniors were dead, and if it wasn't alarming, then all of them are totally crazy.

Actually, not all of them, as these four boys all knew by heart what's happening yet still marched through the gates with curious masks on.

The principal concluded the day with no class. Some of the students were mad as they just got in, but most of them are still frozen by the news.

Apparently, rumors spread about the haunted senior building too, as both the late Seo Bin and Han Gyuho were on the same floor hours before their deaths. It's also a coincidence that they died in the first week of the quarters. Students felt major goosebumps about the theories, but new rumors immediately spread when one voiced them out.

The victims were bullying Lee Donghyuck before their deaths. It's the rumor that definitely concocted the students' minds.

Come to think of it, these crimes just started when the Lee brothers transferred. Also, it was very horrifying that they both hurt Donghyuck and immediately died.

Jeno's ears perked up when he heard a group whispering about it, but he immediately silenced them when they saw them passing.

The ravenette signaled for his lovers to go home, and none of them questioned his sudden foul mood.

The other three heard it too.

"What do you mean trying to be normal, Renjun? Are we quitting?" Donghyuck shot a brow

"Just try! You heard them, right? They were suspecting us! We can't let it reach the police and barge here now, can we?"