prologue

"Can things be more awkward... Why am I selected to sing for his ", Shehnaaz thought and looked towards the producers of the film with a fake smile. Her smile faded when she noticed the same men talking with boys who asked her to say no to marriage. She was not interested to marry him but his behaviour was not good either. She looked down as if everything is awkward now. She has to sing "Dil ko karar aaya ", a song for him. After rejecting him she is feeling awkward to even looking at him directly.

She clenched her left hand in her fist angrily when she read the lyrics of the song. She never found a song that tough like she is finding it right now

****

"Don't worry she is here for a day", Sidharth thought and then sat in front of the mirror to let the stylist set his hair alright.  He looked at her from the corner of his eyes and found her beautiful. She looks gorgeous but he wants to marry with his choice, not because of his parent's force. He looked down in regret as he was harsh with her that day. He realised that immediately when she left but was unable to apologise. He wanted to apologise but knew nothing about her, that time if he asked about her his parents then they would have asked millions of questions thinking that he liked her. Now when he got a chance he is stuck in an awkward situation. How he will ask forgiveness after she dedicates ",dil ko karar aaya ", a song for him?
Practically it is for heroin but still, he is not in a good state to understand anything

"How am I going to apologise?", he thought and looked towards her who is standing alone holding paper in her hand. He know he was wrong this time as that day he was having a bad day and her behaviour added fuel to fire. He heard her songs before and was amazed by her voice that's why he understood who she is by just mention of her name. He guessed that she will set fire to the Bollywood industry with her voice but how they will face each other today?

"I will clear everything", with these thoughts he walked towards her with a fake smile which is holding his nervousness and tapped her shoulder to gain her attention. Shehnaaz turned towards him and looked at him from top to bottom

"Yes ? ", Shehnaaz asked maintaining a formal attitude so that nobody could guess that they know each other before and don't want any conversation

"Can we talk for sometime?", he asked
______

Arranged marriage story

Will continue this story from February ♥️