Chapter 62: Derailed

Start from the beginning

This time Xu Chi wants to completely dissolve the "marriage contract", both of them will be affected, but this influence can be minimized through communication and consultation on both sides. Xu Chi didn't mind that he had to bear more negative effects, but it was definitely not acceptable to the elders, especially Chen Yintong. And Xu Chi made up his mind not to disclose Yun Hao's information first, only to say that he had someone he liked, so as not to find Yun Hao directly at home. Although this protects Yun Hao, for the elders, he may feel that Xu Chi does not like anyone at all, but is just making excuses. In this case, things still won't go well.

But no matter how easy or difficult, Xu Chi has made up his mind.

He used to think that Qi Yan's different treatment of Shu Zimu was incredible. He couldn't figure out how powerful the so-called love is, so that Qi Yan could become like never before, and make what he never did before. thing. Until he finally fell into this sweet trap and found that he had changed unconsciously. You will be happy for a whole day for a little thing or even a few words, will miss a person involuntarily, and will actively do all kinds of thankless things for the other party.

It turns out that it's such a taste to like someone. Xu Chi had an answer to the doubts that had arisen because of Qi Yan and Shu Zimu, and then he couldn't help but start to worry and toss and turn because of the person in his heart. Fortunately, the other party was extraordinarily simple. In other words, it was stupid and cute. Xu Chi successfully concealed his cravings, and tried out the other party's good feelings for him a little bit. The sunrise will come. As soon as the sun comes out, the ambiguous and misty mist will immediately disperse, leaving the gorgeous beauty of the sunrise.

Sunrise will come at any time, as long as he speaks in good faith.

But it is not yet time.

He has to prepare first. After sunrise, it should not be dark clouds and storms, but rather sunny and picturesque. That is the future he wants to give to the other party.

Qi Yan expressed support for Xu Chi's decision and said, "Tell me if you have any questions." The Xu family has always belonged to the Qi family, and Qi Yan's position is still very important.

Xu Chi was naturally not polite to Qi Yan, and said with a smile that the killer weapon should be used until the end. Shu Zimu also expressed his blessing, even if this topic is over.

When Yunhao finally got up, it was already sunset. Four people and one cat will solve dinner together and experience one of the well-known scenes of this hot spring club-running water mat.

This running water seat is not a banquet in the general sense, but a running water seat in the literal sense, and the "water" in it is still a small stream drawn by hot spring water.

The overall style of the clubhouse is elegant and quiet, and the scene of the flowing water is like a real ancient garden. Twenty to thirty meters long.

There is no trace of modern technology in the whole place. The light source is the lanterns hanging around. The warm orange light leaks out and sprinkles on the water surface, reflecting the sparkling waves like the glittering stars on the sky. What catches the eye more in the water is not this beautiful light and shadow, but the same delicate dishes.

On the creeks of twenty or thirty meters, plates of delicious dishes are connected one after another, meandering on it, endlessly. The hot steam from the hot springs lingers on the food, rendering the dreaminess of the fairyland. The water mist wrapped in the scent of food with a tempting aroma, it was really amazing but could not help but move the index finger.

This running mat has very little portion of each dish, but because of the continuous flow, it looks like a buffet and you can choose to eat as much as you like. Xuexue fluttered the rare butterflies in the Mid-Autumn season in the flowers next to them, and Shu Zimu enjoyed them while enjoying the fun of picking vegetables from the water.