𝟎𝟎𝟑. Lydia's lake house.

Scott pulled up to the lake house on his motorcycle

"I just talked to Kira." He announced. "She's on her way. She said it's all going fine."

"No, it's not that. I have to tell you something." Stiles reported.

"Me and Madison asked around about Liam, we know why he was kicked out of his last school."

"This is going to be bad, isn't it?"

"He kind of got into it with one of his teachers and... this kid has some serious anger issues." Stiles announced, he nudged at Madison to show Scott the picture on her phone.

"How serious?" Scott queried.

"Uhm well, that's his teachers car.." Madison sighed. "After he took a crowbar to it."

Madison handed her phone to Scott, Scott looked to Her, Stiles and then the pack. He had gained a very worrying look.

⋆୨୧˚

The pack headed inside and placed some chains on the table for Malia and Liam. Scott, Stiles, Malia, Lydia and Madison all waited for Kira to arrive with Liam.

The door finally swung open. Kira and Liam entered the lake house.

Liam looked at the chains sitting on the table, then to the pack in which stiles gave a small awkward wave. He turned to leave but Kira shut the door behind her and stood guard.

"Sorry." she apologised, smiling.

"Let's get this party started-" Madison joked.

"What the hell is this?" Liam shrugged.

"Think of it like an intervention." Stiles explained. "You have a problem, Liam."

"And we're the only ones who can help." Scott added.

"Sure." Liam hissed, who was glancing from one pack member to another.

Liam went through the pack members, He started with Scott.