𝟎𝟎𝟐. Kidnapping 101.

Scott and Stiles had left the hospital a few minutes after Madison did

Scott and Stiles had left the hospital a few minutes after Madison did. Scott went home while Madison went out to the lacrosse pitch for some late night practice to clear her head.

After her small practice she went home. When she reached her front door and lifted her hand towards the knob.

Before she got a chance to open it, the door flew open which revealed an angry Stiles and a worried looking Scott before her.

"I need help, we need help."

"What do you mean we need help?"

"Oh my god stiles shut up for like one second."

"Could I come inside first?" Madison giggled.

She made her way up the stairs, to her brothers room which was directly down the hall from her own.

Stiles frowned at Madison and signalled her towards Scott's bathroom door, not saying a word.

"Why the hell are you telling me to go into the bathroom-?"

"Just go in, I'll explain once you do." The alpha sighed.

She entered the bathroom. It seemed normal, nothing was different about it.

"Seriously, I'm being kept awake for this?"

Scott huffed and marched into the bathroom, Stiles following. He quickly pulled the bath curtain to reveal Liam Dunbar, wrapped in duct tape.

Madison let out a giggle, hand over her mouth. "Why the hell is he in your bathtub? You both seriously kidnapped Liam and brought him here? To your bathtub!?"

"Actually, I didn't kidnap him. Scott did. I was starting the jeep and next thing I know it, Scott was flinging Liam into the back of it!"