shes marrying a murderer

tw: mentions of murder/trauma

i hear deafening screams coming from tiffany's house

i hear deafening screams coming from tiffany's house. i bang on the door, shoving it as hard as i could to break the lock. yet by the time i had opened it, the screaming had stopped. i make my way upstairs slowly, making sure not to be heard. i look into her bedroom only to see her lifeless body. blood which was pouring out of her stomach. i sob. i make my way into her room and carry her into my arms. i cry into her lifeless body. blood was now staining my hands. i move the strand of hair which was dangling in her face, and start to sob even harder. looking around the room, i try to find the horrible human who had did this to her, but was unsuccessful. yet i had an idea in mind.

the ambulance had just taken her. emptiness filled my body. tiffany, she was a sister in my eyes. the sister which i could always rely on. the one i could always trust. she had now been taken from me, by a monster. someone who had no heart, who had no care for others. who had no care for the victim, that they may have family, friends who care and love for them. all they are, are selfish and disgusting people who belong anywhere else but on earth.

2 weeks later

y/n runs over to me, taking me into her arms. we both cry. tears were running everywhere by the time we had pulled from the hug. she wipes the tear from my eye, followed by her eye. "i can't believe someone would do that. it's disgusting" i feel her head shake on mine. "i know, i already miss her so much. it doesn't feel real." y/n has always been there for me. she makes me feel cared for, comfortable and calm. id always been protective of her, yet thought nothing of it. little did i know that i was falling for her more and more each second.

back to present day

"hey you okay?" y/n asks, while i was zoned out. "yeah no i'm fine," i pause. daydreaming at nothing. "mason i know when you're not okay, what's up?"
i shook my head, "it's nothing. i swear." she gives me a slight smile, "well okay!! be ready for next week though, it's wedding timeeeeee" i gave her the fakest smile i could've ever given her. not only am i in love with her, the person she is marrying is a murderer.
i've been following his tracks ever since he got close to tiffany, in a "brotherly way" as she called it. the sketchy people who he'd meet up with after going out with her, the places he'd go after dark. i thought it was all a coincidence,
this was until he left his phone at y/ns house 2 weeks ago. there was messages, group chats on planning tiffany's death. in the exact spot where she laid, where she bled and time she had passed. i knew that i had to stop y/n from marrying him. he's dangerous. marrying him could lead her to danger, whether she's in love with him or not. i don't care, she needs to get away and i will be the one to help her do so.

y/ns pov

if only he knew. i didn't want to marry my fiancé. i wanted to marry him. even thinking about marrying my partner made me sick to my stomach. i've always had a gut feeling that he was a horrible person, i still believe my gut till this day. i needed someone to help me. to get away from the man i feared to the man who i have always loved.
yet, i needed proof that my gut was right.
i leave my house and head towards the wedding shop, where i would be picking up my dress. i couldn't believe i said yes to the proposal. even though i thought it would help me to get over mason, i knew that he would be a horrible person. that he was dangerous, he would hurt me. only i knew how bad his anger could get. and i'm scared, i'm scared of the person i'm supposed to love. get married to. i'm supposed to love him, yet i don't. i love someone else.

masons pov

i took pictures all of the messages from graysons phone. he will be exposed and he will go down, i can assure that. i message y/n, i attach all of the screenshots. i'm begging that she believes me.

i hear the door creak open, revealing y/n coming into the living room. "i got my dress" she smiles at me. i can't believe i had to be the one to tell her that the person she was marrying was a murderer. that he murdered one of her best friends.
"i'm guessing you haven't seen the message i sent you?" i ask, her shooting me a confused look. "i haven't, i'll check it now." she sits down next to me. i patiently wait for her face to drop. which it did in seconds. her hand covers her mouth as tears start streaming from her eyes. i stay silent as she reads through the rest of the messages, "what the fuck" she whispers in between her tears. i pull her over to me and give her the biggest hug before a tear also slips out of my eye. "i'm so sorry, i couldn't let you marry someone like him." she sniffles again before looking at me, "don't you dare say sorry, thank you so much mason."
we sit in silence, i could tell how shocked and scared she was before she spoke again. "you need to help me get away from him, i'm marrying a murderer."
"before i do, we need to take him down." she nods frantically before falling into my arms again. "i knew he was dangerous." she pauses, "i've always had a gut feeling." she looks up at me before admitting something i've always wanted to hear. "i've never loved him, mase. never. id be a fool to." i give her another massive hug.

we had made a plan for the wedding. to finally expose him for the monster he was. to get him done for all the pain he had caused tiffany's friends and family. we will finally get her justice. it's now time to sit and wait.