suit fitting

me and mason arrive at the suit fitting shop for the photo shoot for england

me and mason arrive at the suit fitting shop for the photo shoot for england. i sit down on one of the sofas as he is guided to the fitting room. i waited patiently until he came out to show me.

jaw
dropped

"what do you think?" mason asks, fixing his collar. my jaw is still on the ground, "you look amazing what the hell" i exclaim.
"i can tell. got 3 more yet babe." he chuckles slightly before heading off to test out the other suit. he looked absolutely incredible. never really seen mason in a suit, now i know that it was worth the wait.

he comes out with the second suit.
"gucciiiii" he says, looking in the mirror. "how do you look good in everything?? it's not fair" i ask him with a sarcastic sad face. "get it from my dad". i smile at him and he smiles back, "which one do you prefer? first or this one?"
"overall the first one, but this one also looks really really good on you." i tell him. he turns around to face me.
"i agree, let me go try on the last one"

he comes out and yes, this is definitely my favorite so far. they are all black and white but all different in the best ways possible. "is that louis vuitton?"i ask him, he nods in agreement.
"sure is, what do you think?"
"my favorite. it looks perfect on you and fits you really well"
"well thank you, i agree. definitely the best so far."

after picking the one he wanted most, the worker wraps it up and we leave the shop. "i cannot wait to see you wear that again" i say, "i know" he smiles, causing me to blush

only a short one !! love u all so so much <3