cheater p2

masons pov

masons pov

i wake up, putting my arm over my beautiful girlfriend, before noticing that she wasn't there. i now remember what happened the night before. i sit up , looking around. i can never forgive myself for making her feel how i did. it makes me upset whenever i think about it. i'm glad to see her later, hopefully we can sort all of this out. i'm in love with her, i can't lose her.

i get up out of bed, heading towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and have a shower so i'm ready for the day. i eat my breakfast and got changed as i spray my best aftershave onto myself and head out of the door.

y/ns pov

i blow out the burning candle before heading out of the door to meet mason while saying goodbye to evie. i'm nervous to say the least, i'm not sure why. i may be nervous about what he has to say to me. this could be the end of us, but i really do hope not. me and mason arranged to meet at a local cafe a few minutes away from where we live.

i arrive at the cafe to see mason sat with his head held in his hands. once i open the cafe door his head sprung up. he got up and walked towards me, pulling me into a very much needed hug. i hug him back without hesitation. he kisses my cheek before letting go of me so that we could sit down.

a waiter came over to take our order and we began talking.

"are you okay, mason?" i asked with a sympathetic look, he looks at me with teary eyes. "how could i ever do this to you. you were the only one who fully understood me and who knew who i really was." he pauses and looks at me a second time, "i've never felt more stupid in my life. i've never been more sorry, y/n." mason then let his head fall into his hands yet again, sighing while doing so.

"mason, i know that sometimes i don't want to do certain stuff with you. i get that it may annoy you, but i will help you out with whatever you need when i can, just not when i don't feel like it."

"i know, i'm sorry i just couldn't contain myself that night. i was drunk , steaming. i couldn't think. but now i wish i never had went out and stayed with you."

i stare into his eyes, seeing the genuine sorry in them. "i believe you mase, but can you please promise me that you will never do anything like this again?"

"of course i can baby, i'd never ever do such a stupid thing ever again." mason says, grabbing my hand and holding it tightly. "you can trust me."

i get up from my seat and head towards mason, who was now standing up and hug him tighter than i ever had done before. "i've missed you so much" i mumbled into his black hoodie while a slight tear rolled down my left cheek. "i've missed you so much more, now, how about we get home?" mason says before pulling out of the hug and holding my waist, my arms around his neck. "sounds like a good idea" i smile at him before snuggling into his chest again.

we then leave the cafe and return to our beloved home. we watched movies, ate junk and cuddled. i've never felt more at home with a person more than i do with mason. i can officially say that i am in love.