h.s concert

tonight, me and mason are going to a harry styles concert

tonight, me and mason are going to a harry styles concert. i've always been a massive fan of harry, obsessed is an understatement. mase surprised me on my birthday with the tickets, honestly can't love him more.

mason was dressing up as a banana because i forced him too, he'll look sexy don't worry. i'm going to be harries only angel.

i walk out from the bedroom after i put on my angel wings, and see mason look like an absolute pric- banana....

"you look great mason, so sexy." i laugh going to kiss him on the lips.
"thanks babe, you look great." he mumbled in the kiss.

we enter the car and play "anna" by harry while on the way to the arena. because we live in london, the o2 was only 20 minutes away.

we finally get to the arena, mason shows the security our tickets for the pit and enter the arena. it was massive, not as big as wembley of course but, big! the concert starts in approx an hour, the opening acts are coming on.

after the acts, which were all amazing, i start to get nervous as the time ticks slower while waiting for harry. suddenly, the lights dimmed and everyone screamed, me and mason included because he's a fan girl.

i see harry appear on stage and i immediately tear up, how the hell is that man real??? as golden starts to play me and mason dance around, him looking like a pric- idiot.

after a few more songs, the banana song comes on and i point to mason, harry noticing. he points at mason and starts singing the song as i start jumping up and down, mason doing a silly dance. after that, he starts to sing watermelon sugar and i immediately fall to the ground. (not actually but yk). mason picks me up and we both burst out laughing, him holding me.

harry had now left the stage and we start to leave the arena. due to me and mason both delirious, he calls declan to pick us up and drive us home.

"thank you for tonight mase, never had that much fun in a few years." i say, leaning my head on his shoulder.
"no problem, i had so much fun with you."