35

THAT PIC IS NO EXACTLY ZAYNS BEDROOM BUT ITS THE CLOSEST IVE GOTTEN. The back wall should be all brick and the comforter allll white alright enjoy!

I woke up that Saturday morning cuddled against Zayn. I didn't want to let go because I knew that meant I would have to go back to school and end this amazing weekend. It's easily been the best Thanksgiving break I have had in my life and now as I looked at Zayn I felt truly blessed.

"It's about time you woke up." Zayn chuckled with his eyes still closed. I didn't say anything I just looked up at him as the morning sun lit up his amazing features. He had cracked the small loft window open slightly allowing the cool morning air to slip in.

"Did you have a nice weekend?" I asked him as I leaned on my side to face him. I took my index finger and ran little circles over his abs and various tattoos.

"I had a wonderful weekend." His velvet voice tickled my eardrums in such a quiet space. I sighed then smiled slightly as I caught him gazing at me. Once he realized I noticed his staring he quickly shut his eyes. "I don't want to get out of bed." He stretched out his long thin body then brushed back some of the hair that was in my face. I only nodded in agreement as I scooted up and brought him into an embrace. I could hear his heart beat as I laid my head on his chest and we laid like that for quite a while. I listened to the sounds of the city below us as the rhythm of car honks and engines accelerating danced into the small apartment. Not soon after Zayn's cell phone rang on the kitchen counter down stairs. "Fuck." He cursed as I removed myself from on top of him and he carefully made his way down the latter from the loft. I unwrapped myself from his down plushy blanket and sat up. Zayn was pacing around his apartment with his phone in between his cheek and shoulder since his hands were busy mixing the tea and milk that sat in a mug in his hands.

"You're joking?" He stopped dead in his tracks and set his mug down on a coffee table littered with palettes, books, and paintbrushes. I pulled down the long shirt he let me borrow for the night so it covered my light pink lace panties. I shuffled down the letter and stood a few feet away from Zayn. I was over come by anticipation as he nodded into the phone. "That is bloody amazing!" He fisted the air and a smile grew on his face. He looked like a little boy in a candy shop as he said his goodbyes.

"What was it?" I asked as he set his phone beside his tea.

"I just got offered one of the biggest gallery openings in New York!" He ran up to me and picked me up Dirty Dancing style. I erupted with giggles as he spun me around.

"Zayn that is amazing!" I laughed as he slowly put me back down to my feet.

"They want twice as many paintings and photographs. I've never done anything this big." He was so happy and it was contagious. I felt myself get giddy with excitement. "I need inspiration!" He began to pull at his hair as he paced back to get his mug.

"And the stressing begins." I joked and he whipped his attention back to me.

"I'm not stressed!" He defended.

"Oh yeah?" I smirked.

"Yep." A flirty grin spread across his face.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep!" He said right before he ran attacked me in a giant bear hug. He showered my face is big sloppy kissed.

"You are disgusting!" I giggled as I pushed him away and wiped the spit off my face.

"Oh you loved it!" He raised an eyebrow at me. I just stuck my tongue out at him. "I need to take a quick shower. Help your self to any breakfast in the kitchen or whatever." He smiled and kissed me then disappeared into the small hallway into the bathroom. I went to the kitchen and decided to cook Zayn breakfast. I fished in his practically empty pantry and found a half empty box of pancake mix and a carton of eggs. I got out a waffle maker that I found under the sink and then mixed in milk, vanilla, and oil in the mix. I made five waffles then decided to not make eggs since the waffles were so big. I heated up some syrup and set some butter on the table. I then dug in the cabinets some more until I found some plates. I set the table and poured us some mimosas.