Chapter 16

In the hallway returning to the room, Hyuk Dojin called me with the words that he had something to say to me

When I raised my head, Hyuk Dojin took a moment to think, and soon opened his mouth as if he had made up his mind.

"I tried to watch the situation a little longer and proceed, but it seems that it will be difficult to postpone it further because there is a lot of talk."

"What?"

I spoke briefly.

"I mean our marriage."

"..."

… I was forgetting that.

I forgot that such a procedure remained because there was no word or disturbance.

Moreover, since Hyuk Dojin and I were already sharing the same room, I had no choice but to move further away from my thoughts.

"Actually, Sowol's body still wasn't that fine, so I tried to hasten it more and give you a rest rather than doing a wedding ceremony, but I couldn't ignore it because there is such a thing as the public eye."

"The Sect Leader–"

"My Father didn't say much, but he sent a letter saying that it would be difficult to postpone the time for the Martial Arts Alliance. I can press the situation with my position on the Demon Sect side, but I can't press the situation further with my power alone by force because of the Martial Arts Alliance. So even if it's hard, I think we should have a wedding."

Hyuk Dojin looked at how I reacted while he was talking.

"We will proceed as simply as possible. I'll prepare according to Sowol's situa–"

"You don't have to worry too much."

"What?"

Looking at him hesitantly, unable to properly speak, I pushed the corners of my mouth to draw a line.

"It's something we had to do anyway. So you don't have to make that face. And do you think I'll faint after the wedding? I'm not feeling bad these days, so I'll be fine."

Maybe.

In fact, there were no visible figures, and one day my condition would suddenly deteriorate and I could collapse.

However, if I was in my current state, I seemed to be able to withstand the simple wedding ceremony.

Hyuk Dojin's reaction shows that he was probably quite eager to slow down the wedding.

I couldn't blame him for the kindness that he revealed from his one small act. And he had no reason to feel sorry for me.

I opened my mouth again looking at his closed lips.

"Then you'll be a little busy for a while. I didn't hear anything about the Demon Sect's wedding method. What do you think? Isn't it very different from the Righteous Sect?"