Chapter 6

I thought I would spend my free time alone, but I wasn't bored thanks to Joo Hwarin's visit

I was worried that she would come out sternly saying that she is a lady of a powerful family, which is the Blood Feud Joo clan, but Joo Hwarin was more polite than I thought.

Rather, she showed consideration for me even though she was younger than I was. At the same time, she gave me information related to the Demon Sect.

"And... Ah! Have you ever seen Grandpa Do Hyul, who is of the Pedestal Act? I heard that the Southern Manchuria clan to which the grandfather belonged was not originally a ruling district group. Three hundred years ago, people from the Southern Manchuria clan formed a group by entrusting them to the Heavenly Demon God clan. As a result, there were many claims in the early days that people outside of the Demon Sect took over their positions, but they are now the family of those who lead the Demon Sect. In particular, the elder Do Seokhwi, the elder of the Southern Manchuria clan, is overly sensitive to it. " 

Joo Hwarin tore her eyes long and growled with her mouth open. When I smiled because she was cute, Joo Hwarin also smiled and opened her mouth again.

"Even if he's a little uncomfortable, he'll get angry right away, so you have to be careful when you see him later. I got scolded a lot, too."

"Is he that scary?"

"Of course. He's really tall, too. They say he's almost six feet tall? Even if I bend my neck completely, it's hard to see his eyes."

If he was six feet, how big would he be? Approximate two meters? He is that of a giant.

"Most people feel like they're gonna loose their reasons when they meet Elder Do Seokhwi, but... There are only three people in the Demon sect where he folds."

The two are Hyuk Dojin and the Sect Leader, but who is the only one left?

As I tilted my head, Joo Hwarin smiled and said.

"The Vice Sect Leader Elder Man Do."

"Man Do?"

It was the first time I heard of his name. If he were the Vice Sect Leader, he would be quite a high-ranking person... I didn't remember reading him in the novel.

"He doesn't usually live in the sect, but he lives outside, and when the Sect Leader calls him, he comes inside. So there are very few people that have encountered him. Because of that, there are many rumors about the Vice Sect Leader, but there is only one thing that everyone admits."

He's strong.

Joo Hwarin's eyes shone brightly.

"Even if people don't see it with their own eyes, they say that he won't get pushed back even if he would compete with the Lesser Sect Leader. Isn't he great?"

She glistened and exclaimed that he was great, praising Man Do, the Vice Sect Leader.

However, I thought Hyuk Dojin, the Lesser Sect Leader, was more amazing than the Vice Sect Leader.