Chapter 10

The Head of the Southern Manchuria clan and a giant who's of seven cubits (210cm)

The Head of the Southern Manchuria clan and a giant who's of seven cubits (210cm). And Pedestal Act Do Hyul's older brother, Do Seokhwi.

It was certainly surprising that he came to me out of the blue. I nodded that it was alright at Joo Hwa-rin's gaze as if asking what she should do.

As Joo Hwarin, who was standing behind the door, got out of his way, the man who passed through the door with his back bowed was as huge as Joo Hwarin said.

They said he was close to seven (feet), and it was true. As he came in and straightened his back, my neck naturally bent to look at him.

As soon as he came in, he looked at me. Then he approached slowly and spoke lightly. 

"What Do Hyul said was true."

"...?"

“He said that she had white hair like those colored ones, but he wasn’t wrong.”

Do Seokhwi stared at my head and opened his mouth facing my gaze.

“I am Do Seokhwi, the Head of the Southern Manchuria clan. Looking at your head, are you that Moyong Noble clan's daughter whom those bastard Righteous Sect sent us this time?”

Those bastard Righteous Sect…

"Elder Do Seokhwi. You have to cover your mouth. This person is–"

"Joo Hwa-rin, the adults are talking, but you kids are also out and yapping their mouths. Did Joo Jonghak teach you that you can meddle in adults' business?"

Joo Hwarin flustered at the low, thick voice, but on the contrary, gave strength to her eyes. The size difference between the two was clear enough that there could be one more Joo Hwarin above her head, but she fiercely opened her mouth as if she would never be pushed.

"This is Lesser Sect Leader's palace. And after the wedding, Miss Moyong Sowol will soon become Lesser Sect Leader's wife–"

"Yeah, it's soon. Soon. That means it's not yet."

Do Seokhwi smiled and lightly pushed Joo Hwarin, who shouted in front of him. Joo Hwarin expressed her anger at Do Seokhwi's reaction.

"You have to be polite. No matter how much you say that you are the Head of the Southern Manchuria clan and the Elder of the Demon Sect, there are rules to follow here!"

At her bold words, Do Seokhwi burst into laughter as he looked at Joo Hwarin.

"Puawahahaha! You're interesting, Joo Hwarin. I have to be polite? I have to follow the rules? I'll hear all sorts of nonsense from a young person."