Chapter 15

tl/n: Happy Holidays~

Lately, I've been slowly getting to know the joy of eating

Lately, I've been slowly getting to know the joy of eating. There was no doubt that my brief meal was satisfactory even though I could not eat a lot.

For that reason, Geum Baekcheon, the chef, was suffering every day. He prepares and brings food separately that I can eat, and most of them took a lot of work.

I told him that I was sorry and that it was alright, and that gyoza and noodles that were easy to make were not bad, but Geum Baekcheon shook his head and firmly said that it was his job.

Of course, the food tasted as good as he tried, so it wasn't bad, but the problem was that I couldn't eat all of the food.

When I put down the spoon, as I couldn't eat all the things he brought with him in reduced quantities, I felt both embarrassed and apologetic.

If I could, I would like to repay his kindness and effort, but it was just an idea.

But I didn't get sick or anything. After entering Hyuk Dojin's room, no one suddenly entered the room.

As a result, time used to pass quietly and calmly.

It's already been 10 days since I arrived at the Demon Sect. His mouth opened calmly while we were eating with Hyuk Dojin as usual.

"How is your body doing today, Sowol?"

My body? I tilted my head as I moved the bok choy** blanched in hot water to my mouth.

(tl/n: chinese cabbage)

Even if he asked how it was, it was always the same, so nothing changed. I chewed the bok choy finely and said it lightly.

"It's fine."

Hyuk Dojin smiled softly as if he was happy with my answer and put down the cup of goji in his hand. The teacup collided with the table and made a small sound, followed by Hyuk Dojin's voice.

"Then can you give me some time?"

"How much… time?"

My physical condition didn't get worse, but I didn't want to overdo it because it wasn't good. I didn't tell Hyuk Dojin the details, so I asked him carefully just in case, and he said slowly.

"It'll only take a moment."

Wait, it's not like it's half a day.

I nodded after contemplating for a moment when he said he would take some of my time without telling me what was going on. Hyuk Dojin smiled brightly as if he was fortunate.

I wandered her eyes and glanced at Joo Hwarin, but she shook her head lightly as if saying that she didn't know what was going on, too.

Is it important?