CHAPTER 7

"Good night to you too, buddy," you said with a smile. "See you tomorrow."

You and everyone else watched as Hiccup walked into the ring and the cage was opened.

A Monstrous Nightmare burst out, crawling on the metal and stopping in front of Hiccup. He slowly dropped his weapons and helmet. Your eyes widened slightly. I know you can't kill dragons but are you stupid?! If you got in danger then Toothless would come and-

You watched as he tried to convince the crowd. But to no one's surprise it didn't work. The Nightmare charged at him and he yelled, in a minute Toothless blasted through the metal wires and fought the Nightmare off.

You watched as Toothless was restrained and decided you would go to check on Glacier. Just in case. Besides - you didn't want to see what was about to happen.

***

"Glacier?" you asked, fear in your voice.

As she rounded the corner, a breath of relief escaped you and you ran to hug her. "I'm so glad you're okay."

She looked at you questioningly. "They got Toothless."

Her tail fell to the ground and she looked down slowly. You smiled sadly. "We can get him back. I doubt they'd kill him since Hiccup will probably say something about the nest. We just have to wait."

She nodded and sat down in front of you. You sat also, leaning against her. If my assumptions are correct, many ships will leave soon. And then we can go.