Chapter Nine: Team Bonding.

Start from the beginning

AFTER 15 MINUTES: 10:25AM

I was still at the outside range but I wasn't shooting as I had ran out of ammo for the gun, I was now sitting under a tree, reading the medical ninjutsu scroll that Baa-chan gave me. That was until I heard some footsteps, looking up, I saw Roach and my newly made squad coming to me, getting up he told me whats happening.

Roach: hey Naruto, your team as be looking for you so I had showed them were you are.

He told me as I nodded and he left, turning towards me team, I looked at the Sargent and blushed when she smiled at me but I quickly hid it.

Santos: So Lieutenant, what are we doing today?

She asked me as I put on a straight face and looked at them.

Naruto: I want to evaluate your skills, as you know task Force 141 is an all round squad, so we do missions of many different kinds and I want us to do the same, so tell me what weapons do you like starting with you, Sargent.

Sargent: I am mostly a Assault rifle fan.

She said as I nodded.

Lenihan: I am with the Sargent here sir.

He said as I nodded.

Emlay: I am with the heavy stuff, so machine guns and all that sir.

Harris: I like the close up so shotguns, sir.

He said as I looked at the doc.

Terry: I am with the Assault rifles, sir.

He told me as I nodded.

Naruto: Okay so today I want to each of you to go to the armory and grab a sniper rifle and come meet me back here, as it is, 141 get sent on more sniping missions then any other squad in the base because of me, Price and Soap.

I told them as they walked off to the armory, but the Sargent didn't as she walked up to me.

Santos: Your mother told me about your crush, Lieutenant.

She said as I mental curse mom for telling her.

Naruto: Crush, what are you talking about Sargent?

I asked trying to sound like it's the first I'm hearing of this but it failed.

Santos: You don't have to lie or deny it, I've seen the blushes on your face couple times and I just wanted to say that I'm sorry but it doesn't feel right for me to date you, your 13 and I'm 22, maybe when your 16 we can try, is that okay Naruto?

She explained to me as I reluctantly nodded at her.

Naruto: Yes, it is, while your at the armory can you get some more AR-10 ammo for me, I've burned out what I have here.

I asked her as she nodded, I then walked away and went to re-arrange the range for practice I have for them.

AFTER 30 MINUTES

I was finished setting up the range as they all came back and the Sargent handed the ammo to me, I looked at the weapon of there choice to see they all chose to have the MK-14. I smiled at it and told them to get set up as I loaded up my magazine with ammo.

Naruto: Okay, so have you seen I have set up the range differently than before.

I told as they nodded, as they say that the white paper targets were in front of the black metal targets and they have some more way in the distance.

Naruto: Okay, what this simulates is a hostage situation, the whites plays the hostage while the black plays the emeny, now, can someone tell me what you do in this situation, when it is just you and your team there and you don't have a ground force to work with?