4.00 : the locker

"Did I interrupt anything?" Seola asked, changing her clothes back to her casual ones.

"No not really. We were just talking." Yein explained, exhaling as soon as she had practically ripped the tight, dress off, which was clearly too short on her long legs.

"Didn't look like you were just talking.. You were obviously shitting your pants." Seola pointed out, very, and let me repeat it, very unnecessarily. After not getting any reaction from the younger, she continued talking. "I mean, who wouldn't shit their pants if Nishimura Riki would stand before you and ask you for your number. Even I'd freak out and let me tell you, I never even crushed on that guy."

For a brief moment, Yein had stopped breathing. She had heard him but the chances of it all being a misunderstanding or her having heard him wrong were too big. But the fact that her bandmate had also heard him, proved her of being wrong. He did ask for her number. And she simply walked away. "God.. you're an idiot" Yein mumbled, packing up her things at full speed, before nearly running out the door. 

"Seola, you go on ahead, I need to go to the toilet. It's pretty urgent. I'll be there in a minute." Yein stated, walking hurriedly into the other direction.

"But the toilets are right here.." Seola mumbled under her breath, watching her band mate jog into the wrong direction. The confused expression on her face soon vanished, being replaced with a smug smile once she had realized in what direction her friend was running to. "Oh.. I see."

Arriving at the parking lot, Seola had immediately recognized their van, knocking on the front window. The male, which was too focused on his phone to even realize she had arrived, suddenly flinched at the sound. He rolled down the car window, greeting the female with a smile. "Hey Seola, get in." He unlocked the back doors, pushing a button next to his seat.

As soon as the female had gotten inside the van and buckled her seatbelt, she pulled out her phone and started to type.

"Where is Yein? Wasn't she with you?" He asked.

"She went to the toilet. Really urgent. Girl problems." She explained, not even looking up her phone. A small wheeze followed soon after. She couldn't help but find the thought funny of how bad of a liar her friend was.

Yein didn't even know where the toilets were, as she had not used them just yet. Her eyes wandered around the place, looking for a particular name tag on the doors she passed. Her hands playing with a piece of paper she had held ever since she had left their waiting room. Her legs came to a halt at the door she had been looking for. 

Her hand touched the door lightly, just to be pulled back again. She was too shy. She tried again, her hand slowly coming closer to the door just to be once again pulled back. "I can't do it.." She mumbled, bitting her inner cheeks. She was just too nervous to even bring out a sentence. What if she had heard him wrong after all. What if he had said something else and Seola had just misheard him as well. She sighed quietly. 'Okay, come on it's just a door. Knock on it'. this is your own decision for once. Pull through with it.'

Yein clenched her fist, lifting it up one last time before finally knocking on the door.

The door was swung open by a hair ruffling raven head, a few seconds later. His eyebrows immediately rising up as his eyes met hers.

Yein's eyes wandered inside the room before checking the male up and down. He had also changed back into baggy clothes, his green versity jacket catching her attention for a second as the turtle came back to her mind. 'So it really was him' Her thoughts wandering off to the scene at the cafeteria of their company, earlier today.

"Yein? What brings you here?" Niki asked, leaning on the door of his waiting room.

"Giving you what you asked for." She exclaimed, passing the piece of paper to the male, waiting for him to grab it.