- Epilogue -

"Hello, we are" Yein chimmed, looking over at the male on her right, cuecards in his hands.

"Ye Ki!" Both cheered in unison, smiles spread on tgeir faces as they both finally faced the camera before them.

"And we like eachother!" Niki added, causing the entire set to go completely silent. Yein hadn't really been surprised, since the two had planned to tell the world like this, but her heartbeat still increased drastically at him actually speaking it out loud.

"I don't think we can manipulate or mansplain our way out of this situation this time" Jake whispered, standing with Heeseung in the back of the set, eyeing the entire room turn into an awkward silence.

Heeseung simply cracking his knuckles: "Manslaughter it is"

"I'm going to fucking kill you one day.." Seola snorted at the oldest's remark as she had also joined the two men at the back now.

"Turn those 'L's into 'S' and you got yourself a deal" Heeseung smiled, wiggling his brows at the younger before putting his focus back at the director who had just shifted.

Right after returning from Paris, Niki and Yein had talked about the entire misunderstanding once again and made up properly aswell. After that day, they became nearly inseparable, always sticking to eachother the second they'd get the chance to. They'd go on dates as much as possible, sneak out of practice to meet briefly and even eat dinner at eachother's dorms. The last point had kind of taken a while to implement since Seola was the worst grudge holder Yein had ever met in her entire life. And that coming from one herself.

The company had taken notice to it and a second meeting was called, where the two finally admitted to their relationship. CEO Bang hadn't been surprised, apparently he had already known but decided to keep quiet and wait for them to come forward themselves. And they did.

After that, fans also started noticing. The two had interacted more with one another than before. They had gone in dates without masks, talked about eachother on Lives, seen interacting at award shows. Due to the fans actually loving it and the two gaining further attention from other fandoms, they were casted as the new "The Show" MCs. Since Yein and Jake's contract had ended with the other show she used to host with him, she had a clear schedule for it and ended up accepting the offer along with Niki.

That's how the two ended up in this very situation. It was their first day MCing for the new showcast and they had just introduced themselves with their wide known shipname and confessed on national TV.

Engenes and Rheas had suspected it the moment their new collab song had been released a week ago but now that it was official, the internet had gone wild. Within seconds, the number of viewers had drastically increased. The director who had been skeptical a few seconds ago, was now throwing thumbs up from left to right across the entire set.

"He switched so fast" Jake muttered, eyeing the middle aged man get hyped by the constant increasing viewers.

Yein and Niki proceeded to introduce the nominated groups along with the winners. The camera before them switched off after the winners were announced as the camera on stage, a few floors under them, had been turned on, streaming their live performance.

The two youngest smiled at eachother before looking down at their feet and bowing to the staff for using their show to promote their relationship and changing the script without consent. They had expected some scolding but instead, loud claps filled the room.

"We reached over 6 Million viewers, breaking KBS's record thanks to your surprising statement. We casted you for your chemistry but it just seemed that we go a couple instead" The middle aged director laughed, cheering for the two before congratulating them.