chapt 11 • Tempting Sleepover's

Start from the beginning

"There wasn't an option to say no" The girl beside her tries to hold her smile but fails.

Madelyn doesn't respond when she moves out of the way to let us in. I can't help but feel there's something more to this invitation, but I ignore it for now.

There were pillows thrown around in a circle, different sweets and candies in the middle. Charolette and I sat on the ones matching the color of our outfits. I reached for a candy when the girl with the lollipop spoke.

"That's hot" she pointed her lollipop at the tattoo on my wrist. "Got any more?"

"Two more" She rose her eyebrows slightly, placing the candy back in her mouth, almost intrigued. She lifted her night blue camisole a bit, revealing the blooming flower on the side of her hip.

"My favorite one, I have one more on my ankle and another one... well you can figure that out" she gave a peek of the ink that was between her breast before standing up.

I bit a part of my lip, feeling warmth wash over my body and heat crawling up my chest.

I looked over at Charolette, but she seemed almost stuck as if she had been paused with a remote. She blinked a few times before rubbing her palms down her dress.

Before I got to ask if she was okay, Madelyn and the four other girls sat on their chosen pillows.

"We couldn't decide whether we should watch movies or do something else, but I think we should do something.. exciting" she placed popcorn in her mouth, the girl next to her only smiled down knowingly. Charolette and I were the only ones who were left in the dark.

"And that is?" Madelyn pulled out a single card, a king card used in casinos and gambling games.

"It's easy, place the card on your lips and pass it. If you drop it, then you kiss the person who was next. Got it?" I didn't think Madelyn to be the type to want to play a game like this, maybe in a room filled with college football guys but not us.

After everyone said that they were in, I asked Charolette and told her it was fine if she was uncomfortable but she assured me she wasn't.

Madelyn sucked it to her lips. Turning to the girl beside her, who puckered out her lips ready to play.

She passed it safely around with a smile on her face, "I've played this way too many times to lose"

They continued to go around the circle until it came to me and the girl beside me, her eyes widened a bit when she noticed how close she was to me. When she realized she was close to dropping it, I took the card with my lips and turned to Astra, the girl with the hip tattoos.

I leaned over to her, pressing the card that was separating our lips to hers. We lingered there for a second longer, staring into each other's eyes as they darkened.

Being a nymphomaniac isn't the only reason why grandma would much rather have Goldilocks as her granddaughter, she couldn't stand the fact that I explored my sexuality at a young age only to catch me in my room with one of the church girls.

"We're waiting," Madelyn said behind us, Astra finally took the card and faced a shy Charolette.

Charolette looked at her, then down at the card waiting at Astra's lips. Charolette began to flush, deep red until the pigmentation of her cheeks matched an apple.