''You know what?'' She says giving me a sheepish smile knowing she was about to say something silly.

''What?'' I say already letting out a small laugh.

''I can already see us being friends'' She says shyly scratching the back of her neck.

''Auch did you just friend zoned me?'' I tell her giving a fake sad face and grabbing my chest right where my heart was making her laugh. That laugh I could listen to it all day, it made all the problems disappear.

''Maybe'' She says and continues to laugh. Us both knowing she didn't mean that.

She then curls up into a ball under the sheets only her head poking out as she looks at me with the biggest smile, all her fears gone. I watch her as she closes her eyes and slowly falls asleep. I now lay down and go to sleep too, allowing myself to relax and enjoy the night. About who was here tonight I'll think about tomorrow.

Haley's POV:

I woke up to now an empty bed and Riccardo no where to be seen around. 'Did he even sleep here tonight or did he leave just as soon as I fell asleep?' I ask to myself wondering and letting out a sad sight, hoping I would of seen him when I woke up. Remembering our talk yesterday the biggest smile forms on my face making butterflies in my stomach rise. I really like him, but I know there is no future for us as my life is back in America and his is here in Italy and just as soon as I would leave it would be like we never met. 'Ughh I already don't want to leave. ever.' I think to myself and force myself to get out of bed.

'Shit' I tell to myself remembering this is Riccardo's room after all and all my stuff is in my room and I was too scared to go back there but I sure as hell am not wearing these clothes today. I go to take a quick shower in Riccardo's bathroom and walk out only in a towel heading towards his closet. 'Do you think he would mind if I borrowed one of his white shirts?' I think to myself with a little smirk on my face. I go to pull out one of his well folded shirts next to a line of tuxedos. 'Does he even own at least one pair of jeans or a T-shirt?' I think to myself while I button on his shirt leaving the three top buttons unbuttoned. His shirt was just the right length to cover my ass fully and still make me look hot.

I then proceed to go over to the bedroom door and peak my head out to make sure there was no one out in the hallway. When everything was clear I run to Riccardo's office hoping that he was there alone and to my luck he was. I go inside and close the door behind me clearly out of breath from running all the way here. Riccardo's eyes look at me up and down surprised to see me here but also glad?

''I see you've found my closet'' He says giving me a smirk that just makes me want to walk up to him and kiss those lips. 'Stop it, what are you thinking?' I tell to myself making the idea leave my head.

''It wasn't very hard to find as it was the size of my whole house in America.'' I tell him giving him just the right amount of attitude.

''Are you like one of those toddlers and tiara's contestants that is grown up now but still has a full closet of fancy clothes?'' I ask teasing him and he just laughs at me.

''Toddlers and tiara's? What's that, I've never heard of that.'' He asks me still laughing.

''You know, the TV show where there are toddlers all dressed up and competing to who will win the biggest prize and they usually have a room full of trophies.'' I say remembering the show that I once saw on TV. Riccardo only listens to what I say and doesn't say anything as he was still analyzing what I had said.

''Anyway, I wanted to know if you can come to my room with me so I can change into clothes.'' I say seeing him think about my suggestion.

''What's wrong with my shirt?'' He asks looking at me up and down again. Trust me I liked being in his shirt but I needed some pants at least.

''Nothing, I just though you might not enjoy me walking around like that and distracting other men that live here.'' I raise my shoulders teasing him to see how he would react. His face instantly grew with jealousy as if I was only his to see and touch and nobody else's, which I liked because the thought of being his was very nice but we both knew that could never happen.

''Your right, they don't have time for distractions.'' He replies trying to hide that the real reason was his jealousy.

He then walks over to me and places his hand on my hip and with other hand he opens the door for me. His touch and sweet gesture making me shiver. I don't know for how long I will be able to keep my hands to myself.

We walk to my room and he opens the doors for me again and closing it after we both have entered. My body freezes as I remember someone stalking me just the other night. I feel Riccardos arms wrap around my waist, hugging me tight and whispering to my ear ''It's fine pricipessa, it's just you and me here.'' He makes me relax and I could feel his lips place a soft kiss on the back of my head. I turn around to face him, his arms still holding on to my waist. We both look into each other eye's our foreheads resting against each other, our lips so close I could almost feel them rubbing against each other, both our eyes closed now trying so hard to hold against the desire. And the we both pull away.

I look up at him who looks just as frustrated as me. I then escape his hold on me and I walk to my closet to go get dressed.

''I'm keeping the shirt'' I tell to him just as I enter the closet. I hear him let out a little laugh letting me know it was fine.

I put one some ripped blue jeans and change his shirt into one of my shirts. As much as I would like to walk around in his shirt and let everyone know he was mine I can't because he's not mine and probably never will be. 'I don't even know anything about him, is he even single?' I think to myself realizing there might be a girl out there waiting for him to go back to her while he's here caught up with me.