"Ma'am, did they kidnap you?"

"Did they pay you to leave the kids?" They kept asking me questions.

"Yes." I shouted angry. "Everything you asked is true now let me go." I pushed them walking past them. 

"Ma'am, call me if you want to do an interview." She threw the card inside my car after I wouldn't take it. "I am a mother too so I will help you." 

I got in my car and started driving. I kept looking at the card the woman left in my car. Can she really help me when Elijah hates me, he will never allow me to see the children. 

I arrived at my parent's house and there was peace, my mother really gone too far today. I hope my dad never finds out she lied about her pregnancy. 

I went to my room and I locked myself inside. My life is ruined. Everyone hates me so much and I don't even know who to trust or ask for help. Oliver would never help me if I want to go against Elijah's wishes but Uncle Benjamin owes me one. 

I searched for my phone but I couldn't find it in my pocket. I can't even remember the last time I used it. 

I ran out of my room and went downstairs to the telephone. I called my phone and it rang until someone switched it off. I remember I last used the phone in my car when I was going to Kathleen's house so I must've dropped it at Kathleen's house.

I left my house in a hurry. I have to get to Kathleen's house because that is the last place I had it. This is all Uncle Benjamin's fault. If he didn't say he will come to the place and make sure no one sees me then I wouldn't be in this mess today. He is the one that got me into this trouble and if my mother finds out she will kill me. How did he even find out I was alive?

I arrived at Kathleen's house so I went inside and the place was still in the same state. They didn't even remove Kathleen's body. 

I walked to her and closed her eyes as a tear dropped from my eye. I entered one of her rooms and there was a flash stick in the laptop so I switched the laptop on. I played the first video on the laptop and it was Ivy. I was shocked to see the girl that helped me make the decision to accept my grandpa's deal and Kathleen being the same person. Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I remembered how sweet she was.

I unpaused the video and Kathleen Ivy Joe started talking. I didn't pull the trigger last night, I didn't mean to kill her. 

I wiped my tears and ran to Kathleen who was dead on the floor. I took the gun next to her and got on top of her. 

"If we were both fighting and she was holding the gun, that means she shot herself. There is no way I could have shot her in the chest because if I overpowered her and got the gun, I would've shot her in the neck or something. I wouldn't have time to aim it in her chest." I got up from her. "You killed yourself." I shook my head. "Kathleen, why? Why didn't you shoot me when you had the chance." 

I started searching the house for answers. What is she hiding? Did she kill herself for a reason or did she pull the trigger by mistake? I know I didn't pull that trigger that night! 

I searched the entire house but I couldn't find anything so I decided to just check the laptop. I went through all her files but there was nothing other than the flash stick on the laptop. Someone else must've been here before me. I need to find out who came here. 

I heard the siren so I ran out of the house but the police were already outside. Elijah must've set me up. Why else would the police only put their siren on now?

I got arrested like a criminal and they took me to the police station. I can't believe they set me up. How can they call the police on me and let me get arrested? The Carsons are playing with fire.