She instantly turned in the direction of where the group of men were, eyebrows tugged collectively in utter repulsion at the sensation that was inflicted on her.

"Don't you dare touch me, you dirty ass!"

Jungkook's eyes were expansive with ferocity, looking at Devora. "He touched you?" Grasping onto her arm, pulling her further away from the man.

He had pulled her closer to him for that exact reason.

He didn't want the other men to reach her.

He guessed some guys had no morals or respect for women that were walking with their boyfriends.

"This old fuck just smacked my ass!"

"Old fuck?" The man withdrew the cigar from his colorless lips. "Bitch, I'm thirty-eight."

Devora wasn't even able to retort, Jungkook was already on it, stepping up.

"What did you call her?"

"I called her a bitch." The man repeated with more emphasis, not at all intimidated by Jungkook. "And maybe if your girl wasn't dressed like a damn slut, she wouldn't be treated like one."

Devora's heart rate increased rapidly, watching Jungkook tower over the shorter male with a threatening look in his eyes.

Though he was much taller than the older man, he still had four other friends with him.

She was almost certain they wouldn't care to jump in and try something to defend their shameless friend.

"Don't say shit you'll regret." Jungkook replied, bluntly.

The guy looked around the parking lot, laughing at Jungkook's warnings. "And what are you gonna do about it?"

"Fuck around and find out."

Jimin's expression was saturated with bleeding puzzlement, watching repetitious amounts of people assemble at the front windows of the building.

He stood up from his seat, stretching to see what was grabbing everybody's attention

"Hey, what is everybody looking at?" He urged the other members who sat comfortably in their seats.

Yoongi hummed, running his finger over his jawline. "I'm not sure, I can't see anything."

"Bro some shits about to go down." Jimin heard two guys enthuse as they hurried past their table, flying to the front doors.

Jimin kicked out of his chair, getting on his tippy toes to take a better look— striving to see past all the swimming heads.

His heart instantly dropped when he saw Jungkook and Devora standing in the middle of the parking lot, an aged man stood in front of them with four others on the left side — watching everything go down.

"Jimin." Namjoon's methodic voice cut the tension in the air. "What's up?"

"Yeah, what's going on over there?" Taehyung lifted off his seat.

"It's Jungkook and Dev." He replied, exiting out of his chair as he pushed it against the table.

"What? I thought they left?" Hobi prompted the question on everyone's mind.

"He's in the parking lot, and it looks like he's gonna get in a fight."

Without another word, Jimin rushed into the collection of milling bodies, scrambling for the front door as if he were entering a sprint in a track team.

Yoongi followed quickly after without having to hear any more details, arising from his chair so swiftly that it fell backward, not bugging to pick it up as he sped walked to the door.