I took the coin in my hand and tried to take a look through the plastic bag it was kept in. "I don't think it belongs to Marcus...I don't know what this is or who this belongs to." I said, looking at both of them. 

"Give it to me..." Donato said and I gave it to him. 

POV: Donato 

I took a long look at the strange coin and as soon as I turned it around to see the other side, I knew exactly who this belonged to. The symbol on the back of it...God! Why-Why would they do this?

"Dona?" Hayley said, patting my shoulder. "What happened?" She asked. 
"Nothing...I don't know this..." I said. I felt Hayley's hand reach down and intertwine with mine as I avoided looking at her. I was afraid she might question me right here. 

Officer Gilbert nodded and put those pieces of evidence back in a bag. "That's all, thank you for your cooperation, have a nice day." She said and went away. I turned around and walked to the car. 

"Do-"
"Amore, not here," I said to her and walked her to the main exit/entrance. "Hunter didn't come back after he left to get Jewel." 
"Maybe they got busy." She said as we reached the car. 

Hayley went to the backseat and Hunter's whisper's reached my ears. "She didn't let me come back...sit in front, mate," Hunter said and Hayley sat in the passenger's seat. I sat in and drove off. 

We stopped at a general store as Jewel wanted to pee and all of us were in a mood for a snack. I just wanted some drink to get that bizarre symbol on that coin out of my head. "I think we are gonna take off from here, Mate...she is not feeling good, the morning sickness, I swear. " Hunter said to me. 

"I'm sorry for all the mess...I just can't bear to stand here anymore, I need my bed." Jewel said. I nodded at them. 
"You guys can take off...I have some work to do." I said to them and went to Hunter. 
"Then you take the car, Buddy." He said before I could hand him the keys. "I'll tell Stefano to bring my car." He said. 

I nodded and looked at Hayley. "You should go too." She turned to face me. 
"No, I'll come with you." God, damn you, Hayley. I nodded and got in the car. We waited inside until Hunter's car arrived and they both took off. 

I went back to my car's driver's door and was stopped by Hayley as she stood in my way, staring at me. "Dona? Why are you so tensed?" She asked, putting her left hand on my chest, keeping me from moving away. 

"Hay-" Before I could say that everything is fine, she softly put her lips on mine, leaving small kisses, and cupped my face. I pulled her closer by the waist, returning her kiss. She pulled away and looked at me, still cupping my face. 

"Let's go somewhere peaceful, you're tensed." She turned around and sat in the passenger's seat. I sat in the driver's seat and drove off, not knowing where I would find peace. 

POV: Hayley 

He stopped the car in the middle of a long road. I was waiting to see which place he would eventually consider peaceful but he just stopped in the middle of nowhere. I looked over at him as he turned off the engine and pulled out the key. 

"Why here?" I asked, putting my hand over his which rested on his thigh. He pulled out weed from his pocket and lit it up, soon he started smoking it. I held his hand in mine, waiting for him to speak. 

"I don't think I have a place where I would find peace now..." He said and interlocked his fingers with mine. 
"Why do you think that?" I asked, I found it funny how I related to that. 
"I'm sorry, Hayley..." He said, throwing out his weed and turning to look at me. 
"What happened?" I said and caressed the back of his neck, keeping his eyes on me.