IX - Y/n's POV

"HOLY SHIT" I hear from the gaming room. I see Karl is gone from bed, so I came up with the conclusion it was him in the gaming room. I got up and went into the gaming room. "Good morning, gorgeous." Karl said turning around. "Hi love." I responded, walking over to the gaming set up. "I'm live!" Karl said. "I know. You woke me up with your screaming." I said giggling and sitting down on the other gaming chair. "SORRY! I love you." He said. I'm surprised he's saying all these things in front of 30,000+ people. He was the reason we almost didn't tell the fans about our relationship. He was being skeptical, and putting all these thing into his head, but I insured him everything would be fine, and it was. 

I watched him stream for a bit. He was playing Jackbox with Badboyhalo, Quackity, Dream, and Sapnap. After the stream, it was around 12:15 in the afternoon. Karl told me he was bringing me out to lunch, so I got dressed, and we went to IHOP. I ordered pancakes, and Karl ordered french toast sticks. We talked about random things, but it was nice. After we ate, we went to the mall and we went shopping for a bit. We got back to the house around 6:00pm, and we saw all the boys sitting on the couch fighting over something. 

"ARE YOU TWO DATING?" Tommy asks me. "Yeah, why?" I replied. Is this really what these children are fighting about? "TOLD YOU! THEY LITERALLY SLEEP IN THE SAME BED, AND THEY ANNOUNCED IT, AND THEY CUDDLE, AND... there's so many clues." Wilbur yelled. "Calm down! It has been announced for a good month and a half, why are you all fighting about this?" Karl said. "Tommy Tubbo and Niki didn't hear the news apparently." Sapnap said. "Well, we are together" I said with a smile on my face smiling back at Karl. 

For a good hour and a half, all of us were talking, and then we decided to make a fort. This fort had to be big enough for 8 people, so we got all the pillows in the house, including the couch cushions. 

We were successful, and put a small lamp in the middle of the fort. We all talk about a bunch of things, and then Karl and I decided to go onto Amazon. "Can we buy this? It will be so much fun." I whispered in Karl's ear. He looked at my phone, looked at me shamefully, and said "Sure, y/n. Do as you please." "What y/n?" Tommy said. "I just bought a bouncy house on amazon for $350. It comes in three days." I said laughing. Tommy, George and Tubbo got excited, and Wil, Niki, Sapnap, and Karl all looked at me in disgrace. "Hear my out, there's no bears of cayotes in this area, so we can have a sleep out." I said smiling at all of them. "Ok, that does sound fun. I think we all are going to have to agree with that one." Karl said. Everyone shook their heads, and started talking again. 

About an hour later, we all decided to eat tacos, and then go bed because it was getting late. Niki was the best cook, so she made everything. After it was done, we all ate, and watched Tv. Then, it was time to go to bed because the next day we were all going to the fair. 

Karl and I headed to our room and we went to bed. We had a long day, from walking around the local 3 floor mall, and having to deal with Tommy, and Tubbo. "Love you gorgeous." Karl said softly, cuddling up next to me. "I love you too, Karl. Wake me up as soon as you wake up in the morning. Don't wake me up by your screaming again." I said pouting. "I won't." Karl giggled. We both drifted to sleep about 5 seconds later. 

I am so happy that he's mine. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[676 WORDS] 

HI GUYS! I'm planning that there will be only 6 more chapters to this story! I'm losing ideas for this story, and I want to get to the end of it to start a new one. Not saying I'm not enjoying writing this one, but the ideas for my next story are building up in my brain, and they are super exciting. 

Take care of yourselves everyone! Happy new year<3