IV - Karl's POV

At 7am I woke up to y/n jumping on the bed "what the fuck y/n?" I said with my sleepy voice. "Karlllll, can we get a little dog? I'd walk it and feed it and everything it. I'd love it." she said. "Y/n, of course we can! But in one scenario." I said. "What is that scenario, cutie?" I got butterflies when she called me 'cutie'. That's adorable! "Give both me and the dog cuddles. Don't leave me lonely at night." I said. I mean, that seems fair, right? I mean, she's my girlfriend. I want cuddles too. I don't want to be jealous by a dog. Anyway, I got up and I headed to my closet "KARL! CAN I BORROW ONE OF YOUR HOODIES? IT'S FREEZING!" I hear a scream. "Fine y/n come here," She walked in and I handed her one of my light pink hoodies that I have two of. "We can match now!" I said smiling at her. She smiled back and put it on. "Let's take a picture, we look cute." She said smiling. I follow her. We end up in front of the bathroom mirror to take the picture. It had good lighting, and it would be easier to take a mirror picture than anything else.

 It had good lighting, and it would be easier to take a mirror picture than anything else

(Pretend you are wearing matching pink hoodies). 

@ Y/u/n : Matching with bae today :) We are going live around 6pm! Stay tuned! There's a little surprise!! Ly @ Karljacobs <3

Comments : 

Karljacobs : I love you too, gorgeous.

|

user7: Awe that's adorable!

Sapnap : HEY! NO! THAT'S MY HUSBAND!

|

Y/u/n : Mine now. Hehe :)

It was cute to see y/n and Nick fighting over me. Obviously they were kidding but its funny. 

Me and y/n hop in the car and head to the dog shelter down the street. When we arrive, we walk inside and look around. Me and y/n caught eyes with this white pug. Both of us were amazed, we had never seen a white pug before. We asked the lady information on him. He is 10 weeks old, didn't have a name and he likes pets. He doesn't really like snuggles though. We took him into a room and started to play around with him. THIS WAS THE ONE! This dog was perfect. After our 10 minutes of playing with him, we decided to take him home. We did the paper work, bought some toys, treats, leash, and a food and water bowl. Everything we would need. He seems to like car rides. He was sitting on y/n's lap quietly the whole time. As soon as we got home, we let him roam around for a good 10 minutes, and then we brought him upstairs into the gaming room to get ready to stream. I sit down, and start my stream. I turn on my starting soon stream, and I set up a little bit. I set the camera on the floor so chat could see the puppy which y/n had hidden in her lap. He was super tiny. I turned on the stream. "HEY CHAT! WEIRD SETUP TODAY BECAUSE THERES A TINY SURPRISE." Y/n started laughing. "Yeah, really tiny." She said picking him up. "WE GOT A DOG!" she screamed." He is 10 weeks old, and he doesn't have a name yet! We want you guys to help us." Chat started filling with HUNDREDS of suggestions, me and y/n found two we really liked. Owdi and Scup. I put up a poll and had the chat vote on which one they liked more. After everyone had voted, "SCUP WON!" I said. "Hi scup!" y/n said. I got a text from George.

GOGYYYYY | Karl

Hey Karl! I was planning on coming to America tomorrow with Wil, Tommy, Jack, and Tubbo! Are you down to meet up with y/n? 

Yeah! Hell, that sounds fun! I have 2 extra bedrooms. You guys can stay in there or get a hotel if you'd like!

Can we stay there? It would be easier! 

Yeah of course!

I showed y/n the texts who was playing with scup and talking to chat. She smiled at me, and I smiled back. 

About an hour later, me and y/n decided to log off stream, and go to bed. It was 7pm, and we had to get up early to pick up the boys from the airport. 

Me and y/n got into our pajamas. I didn't get my sweatshirt back. I have two, and either way I wouldn't care. We put Scups dog bed in his own little corner. It had his toys, his water, and his food. We put him in his bed, and we hopped into bed. We cuddled like usual and went to sleep. Today was a good day. I can't believe she actually suckered me into getting a dog just because she's cute as hell. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[821 Words]

shoorter chapter!

LOOK WHO UPLOADED. I'M SO SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPLOADING. I'VE BEEN TIRED, BUSY, AND UNMOTIVATED BUT I FINALLY GOT MOTIVATION. 

p.s looking out for you came on while writing this and I stopped writing for a good 2 minutes singing and laughing because I was writing something called "Looking out for you" when it came on. Lol 

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! ANOTHER CHAPTER WILL BE COMING VERY VERY SOON! HOPEFULLY EITHER TOMORROW, OR IF WE GET REALLY LUCKY, TODAY!