III - Y/n's POV

Why would he bring me here? That's so random. It's ok! I'm just going to let him speak because I'm assuming that's why we are here. Wait... Is he about to- "Y/n, I like you," WHAT. NO WAY! "You make me happier than anyone else on this earth. I've liked you for years. I like you a lot. I was hoping you would be my girlfriend. I know this might be weird and awkward considering you just moved into my house but I can't hold in my feelings anymore." I'm freaking out. My childhood crush just asked me to be his girlfriend. "Of course! I have the same feelings about you." we both leaned into a kiss. His lips are really soft, and he is really gentle. I leaned out of the kiss to look into his sparkling eyes. I started shivering. I was freezing. "Y/n, here." I looked at karl. He took off his sweater and gave it to me. It was really big on me, but it made me warmer. He hugged me, warming me up. He has such a great personality. :)

"We should probably get home now, it's getting late. It's 9pm." We spent 4 hours out here just watching the ducks swim around while we spoke. It was really nice. We got up and went to the car. I sat down and laid my head against the window. Karl put his hand on my thigh and I felt his eyes on me. I looked over to see him smiling. He looked away, and turned on the car. 

When we got home I went to my room and got changed into some comfy shorts, but I kept his sweatshirt on because it was comfortable and warm. Then I got into my bed. I scrolled through tiktok for a while and then texted Karl from the other room because I didn't want to get up, nor scream for him. 

Karl<3|Y/n

come in I want cuddles!

Ok, gorgeous give me a second to change into something I can sleep in.

he comes in a few minutes later and gets into the space of my bed next to me. I rest my head on his chest. He kisses my forehead and I get instant butterflies. He makes me feel so much more different from all of my exes. It makes sense though, all my exes aren't perfect like he is. I would never let go of Karl, but my exes all I ever wanted to do was get rid of them. They were all so toxic and never let me do anything. Karl let's me do whatever I want. It isn't just about what he wants. We both agree on a lot of things. Next thing I know, I'm asleep with him playing with my hair again. 

"Morning." I say walking down the stairs seeing Karl making waffles. I hug him from behind. "Hi gorgeous." he says. I walk to the fridge and I grab a monster to wake me up. I sit down on the couch and I look at Karl cooking, having my usual thoughts about how lucky I am to have such a wonderful person in my life who cares about me. Then I get a call from my mother. Yes, the same mother who kicked me out and made me feel like I was absolutely nothing. 

"Y/N! How are you doing?" My mom said as soon as she picked up. "I'm fine." I said not wanting to say hi mom because I honestly don't want to look at her as my mother. She hurt me really badly. "How is Karl doing?" My mom is so nosy. She can never mind her own business, so I know at some point she'll end up asking if we are in a relationship during this call and I'll just end up saying yes to shut her up. "He's fine. He's making waffles." I said. "Oo! He's making you breakfast. I see," Uh oh, here it comes. I turned her on speaker at the beginning of the call so Karl could hear her. "Are you guys dating yet?" I look at Karl and he looks back with an awkward smile on his face that said 'say whatever you want, it's your mother' "Um yeah, we are." Please don't make this awkward mom. "Good for you, do you want to come over for dinner later?" she said. God damn it. Not really it. But, Karl came over sat next to me and said "we'd love to!" Damn it Karl. Why would you do that? It's fine, I guess we can all talk about the whole kicking me out situation, and I can have someone by my side that actually cares about me, and can stand up for me. "Ok! I'll see you there. Love you Y/n." She says passionately. "mhm. Yeah, see you." I say. Not wanting to say 'I love you', I hung up. Karl handed me a plate with a waffle with syrup. "Thanks!" I say smiling at him. "Sorry I said yeah, I just want you guys to make up. I thought we could all talk about it." He said. "No need to apologies! I I was thinking the same thing." I said smiling at him. I hopped onto twitter on my phone and took a picture with Karl, then you go on Instagram and post it.

*Picture*

y/u/n: Loml<3

Replies: 

KarlJacobs: Feeling special :).

|

y/u/n: Love you<3.

|

User1: Wtf did I miss?

|

User2: relationship confirmed?

|

User3: Ship.

After posting that, I forgot I haven't streamed in a week. "Hey Karl, can we stream?" I asked with 'puppy dog eyes'. "Of course gorgeous." We both get up and head to my gaming room. I start streaming and name it: 'Q&A with a surprise guest' I turn on my starting soon screen and see around 95k people join. That was a record. I turn on my camera and started the stream. "HEY GUYS! IM WITH KARL!" I see chat rolling really fast. "ASK US QUESTIONS! TTS IS ON!" Questions roll into tts. "Hey guys! What's going on between you two? Can you also say hi Ameli? Love you guys!" someone sends. "Hey Ameli! Ok, so answering your question, we are together. SHOCKER!" The whole chat goes wild. "I asked her out yesterday guys. It's only been a day but , I can promise me, it'll be a really long time. I want to spend the rest of my life with her." Karl looks at me and smiles. I smile back putting my head on his shoulder. "y/n! New background. Where are you? Also, say hi to Delilah and Macie?" Someone asks.  "Hi Delilah, hi Macie! So, my mom kicked me out for my sister because she's pregnant at 17. So, I moved in with Karl because he was there with me when my mom kicked me out and said I could stay here." I answered. I felt comfortable talking to my fans. They obviously listened to me. Looking out for you turned on and me and Karl were screaming the lyrics. We were laughing and the chat was laughing too.

We were live for around three hours before we ended. It was time to go fight with my mother. At least I'd have Karl by my side throughout the whole thing. My mom said my sister wouldn't be there so it would be two to one if there was an argument. Me and Karl got in the car and started driving off. When we arrived, we knocked on the door. "Hi." My mom opened the door. "Hi hon, come in and sit down." I sighed as she said that. Karl and I went over to the table and sat down. Nothing that bad happened at dinner, we didn't even bring up the fight. My mom just brought up memories of me and Karl the whole time. 

Karl and I went home and I fell asleep on the couch. My mom boarded the shit out of me. She was really boring. I think she was trying to be careful of her words, but she ended up just being boring. I woke up 10 minutes into my sleep to Karl putting me into my bed. He laid next to me. I put my head on his chest like usual and drifted back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[1377 words]

WASN'T EXPECTING TO WRITE THIS MUCH AGAIN WOW. OK!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I might publish another part tonight, or I'll wait until tomorrow. Next part will be interesting! (: Have a great day loves.