VII - Y/n's POV

"GOOD MORNINGG!!!" I hear coming from downstairs with lot's of banging of pans and pots. I try to get up, but I feel Karl behind me grasping me down so I won't get up. "Nooo! Don't go anywhere" Karl said. "We both have to get up! We have to pick up Niki soon. I'm sorry. I love you!" I said smiling twisting and worming out of his grasp.  Karl get's up and goes to the closet "GOD WIL. PUT THE PANS AND POTS AWAY." I yell down the stairs. "Fine, MOM." I get dressed, do my hair, blah blah blah. My normal morning routine. I ran downstairs as soon as I was ready and I heard Karl running right behind me. "We have to go to the airport! She's landing in 15 minutes and it takes around 10 minutes to get there." Everyone got into the car, and we all sang karaoke. We eventually rounded up at the airport and we saw Niki. "HEY! GET OVER HERE." I screamed out the window at Niki. I hopped out of the car and ran up to her. "OMG! Hi Y/n! You look amazing." I heard Niki say hugging me super tight. "Thank you, Niki! You look amazing too like always!" I say back. It was great to finally see her in person instead of behind a screen. She's such a great person. 

She hopped into the car, and we began the drive to the mini golfing course. It was only about a 25 minute drive. Niki, George and Wil were in the back talking, along with Tubbo and Tommy about who knows what. Me and Karl were in the front and I started playing music on aux. Looking out for you started playing like usual and me and Karl were screaming the lyrics and jamming out. Niki heard the song and started jamming out with us. "NIKI HAS MUSIC TASTE UNLIKE YOU PATHETIC LIFELESS BITCHES." I screamed.  "OOWWW LOVE! YOU JUST SCREECHED IN MY EAR." Karl said. "Sorry! Love you." I said turning down the music a bit as Looking Out For You faded off into a new song. "It's ok, I love you too, y/n." Karl said back "Awe! That's cute," Niki said referring to me and Karl say we love each other. "I'm glad you guys are together! You guys are perfect for each other." Niki finished. "I know." Karl said. "KARL JACOBS! Don't be rude!" I said right after he said that. "Sorry, sorry!" He said back smiling at me. I smiled back. 

When we got there, we walked in and paid. I insisted on paying, but Karl paid anyway. God, what a jerk. I would have paid. Oh well! When we got inside, we grabbed a gold ball, and a gold club and headed to the course that said '#1' Wilbur went first and got a hole in 1, both me and Karl got birdies, and Tommy and Tubbo got Triple Bogeys. At the end of the game, Wilbur came in first, Karl in second, me in third, Tubbo and Niki tied for 4th place, and Tommy got 6th because he was acting funny the whole time instead of trying. "WIL HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD?" Tommy screamed. "I actually try instead of being a giggling child the whole time." Wilbur answered. I guess Tommy didn't like that because he crossed his arms and made a mad face at Wilbur. Wilbur laughed. We got some McDonald's to eat, and then we all headed home. Niki got set up into one of the guest bedrooms, and then we sat on the couch. I logged onto Disney plus, and we all watched Lilo and Stitch because the boys have never seen it. Me and Niki have both seen it plenty of times. Me and Karl were snuggled up to each other the whole time. And George and Wilbur were whispering something about it but I was too interested in the movie, and happy to actually pay attention. After the movie we all talked about a few things, and then we went to bed. The next day was just gonna be a chill day. We were going to the beach, watch movies,  stream and do stuff at home because we needed a break from going out. Especially because all of us get noticed a lot more when we are hanging out with each other. If there is one influencer, barely anyone will go up to them because they aren't sure if it's them or if its a doppelganger, or they are just nervous. But if it's a bunch of influencers, they are more likely to go up to them because there won't just be 3+ look a likes of influencers standing right in front of you, if that makes sense. 

"Nighty night!" I said getting comfortable into bed. "Love you, night." Karl said hugging me. I smiled and closed my eyes. I drifted to sleep quickly after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

[827 WORDS]

HAHAHA! FINALLY UPLOADED SOMETHING! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE FOR EVERYONE WHO CELEBRATES! I HOPE YOU ALL GET EVERYTHING YOU WISHED FOR, AND I WISH YOU GET TREATED WELL!

Also, don't ask how I know so much about golf because I don't really know. The only explanation I have is my dad plays golf like an old man and he always talks about it. 

Have an amazing Christmas if I don't upload! I will try to upload on here at least 3 times before 2022 arrives so keep your eyes opened. 

NEW YEARS GOAL IS TO FINISH THIS SUCKER BY MARCH/APRIL. IT MIGHT TAKE A BIT BECAUSE I GET ANTSY AND DON'T UPLOAD AS YOU CAN TELL. 

I haven't uploaded an actual part to this story for 21 days. IM SORRY I SWEAR.

ONE LAST THING... I see all you people adding this story to your lists and I just wanted to thank you so so much because It truly makes me happy seeing that a story I wrote has gotten enough attention to people to get onto their lists! (:

SEE YOU GUYS! MAKE SURE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. I love you even if you think I don't.