V - Y/n's POV

"GOOD MORNING!" Karl screamed. "Hi Karl." I said sitting up. "Get ready we have to pick up the boys, gorgeous." Karl said picking me up and bringing me to my closet. He picked me out an outfit. Ripped jeans (Or whatever you want) and one of his hoodies. We said good morning to Scup, and we took him out for a walk. I look over to Karl, and I see he is wearing the matching necklace to the necklace I am wearing and you connect them. Karl kisses me, and then I take a picture and go to Instagram.

@ Y/U/N : Walking Scup<3

Georgenotfound : I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET SCUP!

TommyInnit : If you add py to scuppy it kind of sounds like Skeppy.

Tubbo: SCUP PUP!

Sapnap: Awe!

User8: Those necklaces are cuteeee!

|

Karljacobs : I got them her 18th birthday :).

Ahh... 18. My 18th birthday was one of the most emotional birthdays ever for me. It meant I was an adult. I was no longer a child. The whole time I cried into Karl's chest. My childhood wasn't so bad to be honest, I was really upset to be leaving it. But, now I'm 23. It's really not that bad. Except for the fact that my mother kicked me out. It's ok, I moved in with the best man I have ever met. The man I want to spend the rest of my life with. That seems really weird to think. We have been friends for the longest time.

After we walked home, we got into the car, and we headed to the airport. It was a 45 minute drive, even though there was one 15 minutes away. The boys couldn't find one to the airport closer, so they went closest they could which happened to be 45 minutes away. OH WELL! AT LEAST I'LL FINALLY GET TO MEET THESE SUCKERS.

We arrived at the airport 30 minutes early. Karl and I grabbed some food from the Starbucks inside the airport and then sat down. I had plenty of pictures so I went onto Instagram and posted for the second time IN A DAY. That's rare from I, y/n.

 That's rare from I, y/n