XIV - Karl's POV

~TIME SKIP: 2 YEARS~

Here it is, me and y/n's 2 year, and the huge day everyone has been waiting for. Sap, Tommy, and Niki have all been helping me plan this for over 6 months. I'm going to bring her outside to the bouncy house like all of our anniversaries, tell her it's a picnic with the crew, we'll eat, and then propose. this is so nerve wracking, but I know all of us have been expecting us to do it soon. Y/n brought up us getting married the other day, and i was quite terrified maybe she had overheard me and niki the day before looking at the ring, but i doubted it. This is truly the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with, and i'm truly excited that today is the day that I will be showing that with not only words, but actions.

There's only 1 hour left. i got into a nice outfit. "PRINCESSSSSS!" i ran into y/n's arms with the biggest smile on my face. "Meet me and the rest of the crew in the bouncy house for our anni in 30." I said cheerfully. "Ok, love" y/n said back. 'anni' was something me and Y/n came up with on our one year anniversary. we got tired of saying the word anniversary since it's so long so we shortened it. it was so adorable. We have made so many great memories together, i couldn't wait to make so many more.

Me and Niki went outside to the bouncy house to decorate it. We completely purpled it out. Purple was both of our favorite colors, so i thought it would be nice to make it purple. There were purple banners, a purple blanket where we'd place our food, and a light purple cake that said 'happy 2 year anni ily'. And obviously, we had to have Looking out for you playing, so i had a speaker with purple LEDS.

I was so nervous, but at the time time happiness filled my head, and butterflies filled my stomach.

When we were done decorating, I got the whole crew ready, and then I told y/n to come outside. She came inside, and she was wowed. She just smiled and hugged me tight. we sat down, and ate. Our playlist was playing in the background, Every other song was looking out for you. We all had contagious giggles, and had a lot of memories that we were all sharing about each other, mostly about me and y/n because it was kinda our day. The food was delicious. I had ordered pizza, salad, sandwiches, and wings. It was so good. I was dreading the moment I'd go on one knee and propose to the love of my life, but obviously i had to wait. We had to finish eating, and have a dance party of course.

We finished eating and that meant I was one step closer to proposing to Y/n. As nervous as I was, it all went away when Looking out for you came on for what was probably the 145th time of the night and we started dancing. It wasn't just me and y/n this time, it was the whole crew.

After dancing, me and y/n were tired, but the rest of the weirdos wanted to do one more dance, so me and y/n sat down and watched them make a total fool out of themselves. after their dance, we all had a chat about who the best dancers were.

GOD WOULD THESE SHIT HEADS SHUT YO AND LET ME PROPOSE TO Y/N ALREADY? Anger flooded me, but I knew I could wait until they were all done.

After the losers talked for over 45 minutes, it was finally time. I was going to propose to Y/n, the girl who makes me the happiest I've ever been. I'm so happy we met such a long time ago, and i'm so happy that 2 years ago from today... she became mine. little did she know, that meant forever.

I started shushing everyone, and then I started normally talking to y/n. Then it was finally time to do the thing i've wanted to do since what feels like forever.

"We'll get married soon. Very soon, princess." I said smiling, holding y/n's hands in mine. "are you sure?" y/n said. "i'm positive n/n. What if I proposed right now?" i said in relief of being one step closer. "I mean, you wouldn't but pop off." At that very second, I felt like nobody was watching me but y/n.

c'mon Karl. You've got this, you've practiced these lines 100+ times everyday for 6 months. nothing to be worried about, she loved you. duh!

"y/n y/m/n y/l/n, i have loved you for the longest time, obviously, and I am so happy we met. you have meant the absolute world to me, and i can't believe i met my soulmate so easily. i thought it would be so difficult, but here you are standing in front of me." I said sheepishly, but filled with excitement. "y/n, will you finally take me to be your husband, and continue to be stuck with me and promise to cuddle me every night?" Happy tears started to fill up my eyes. "YES." y/n said, followed by a bunch of weird y/n noises. i was so relieved. I knew she would say yes, but this was so crazy. I just did that, for real... In front of all my best friends. I slid the ring on her finger, stood up, and hugged her so tight I picked her up. This was the best day of my life.

Y/n was finally my fiancé, and was going to be my wife soon. I'm so happy of how far we gave both come in this relationship, and i can't wait to see how far we continue to grow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[1010 WORDS]
A/N
YALL THE BEST PART IS HERE! Y/N AND KARL ARE ENGAGED. IM SURE WE ARE ALL SO HAPPY WITH THIS SO FAR, BUT THERE IS STILL ONE MORE CHAPTER.
I KNOW I'M NOT DONE WRITING THIS YET, BUUUUUT I AM SO HAPPY OF HOW FAR I HAVE COME IN THESE CRAZY 4 MONTHS OF WRITING THIS. THANKS FOR ALL THE CONTINUOUS SUPPORT. IT MEANS SO SO MUCH TO ME.
(after this story is over, i have a surprise coming up. Don't get too upset that this story is gonna be over soon.)
take care of yourselves! love you all sooo much ❤️ see you guys soon for the next, and final chapter.