X - Karl's POV

"GOOD MORNINGGG" It was Tommy. Tommy and Tubbo were the early birds of the pack. Y/n and I get up and we head to the living room where the boys are and come to find out Wilbur was up too. "Will, why would you let Tommy scream. Such a bad influence." Y/n scoffs. I walk behind her and hug her. She turned around and kissed me. "EW. I'M A MINOR!" Tommy says. "Ew, then grow up." I say laughing. "Anyway, we better wake the rest of the crew up, and get ready. We have to get out of here by 10am, and it's already 8:45." y/n said softly turning towards the stairs. She went straight to Niki's room, and I went to George's. We woke them up, got dressed, and by the time we were done, it was 9:45. We all piled up into the car. Sapnap was driving, Wilbur was in the passenger seat, me and Karl were in the middle row, and Niki, Tommy and Tubbo were in the back. 

We stopped at Starbucks, and all of us got a grilled cheese and a drink. Then, we had a good 1 and a half hour drive. The whole time we were in the car we were singing, and talking. It was pretty fun for a car ride. But it also wasn't quiet. There was Tommy who was screaming, and at a point he even called Dream and was just being... Tommy. 

*TIME SKIP

When we got to the fair, all of us bough tickets, and we immediately went to the games. We wanted to start off with the games to have fun before going on rides so we wouldn't be sick while playing the games. Wilbur and I played a basketball game, and Wilbur won. Tubbo and Tommy played some duck game for a fish, and THEY BOTH WON. Now me and Y/n are stuck with 2 pet goldfish because Tubbo and Tommy didn't think before they paid. How are they supposed to bring fish to England from America? I don't know either. Niki and Y/n played a ring toss game, and they both won a small prize, surprisingly. Then all of us played those games where you have to keep the water at the target for a prize 4 times. Y/n, Niki, me, and George won. It was chaotic, but George decided to give his prize to Tommy, and Niki gave hers to Tubbo because they wouldn't bring anything home. After the games, we decided to get started on the rides. Nothing really that special or good happened. We all went on a rollercoaster for kids, then we went on the ferris wheel and George and Wilbur were scared as shit. Then, we went on some more rides, and then we left. 

After the 1 hour and 30 minute drive home, we all got into the house, and we introduced Tubbo and Tommy's fish to their new home, and then we all watched a movie. Y/n's package came in with the bouncy house, so that was good for tomorrow's sleep over.

After the movie, we all headed to bed because it would be our last time sleeping in our beds (unless we took a nap) for a day because of the bouncy house. Me and y/n got into our pajamas, and then we went to bed. "Night night" she said. I smiled "Love you, goodnight." and then we both drifted to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[576 WORDS]

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter, especially because there's only 4 more chapters left to this story! I'm super excited to write the ending. It's currently 1:45am so I'm gonna head to bed because I have stupid school. <3 TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES! LOVE YALL