Moving Out

You step up nervously to your old front door. You fidget with your keys and unlock the door. You take a deep breath before going in. "Ann?" You call out as soon as you enter. She poked her head out of the laundry room. "Hey!" She smiled and walked over to greet you. "It seems like I never see you anymore. You're always at Jimin's now." You give her a sad smile. Anna was right and you did feel guilty for it.

"Sorry Anna, I'm afraid it's going to stay that way." Anna frowned realizing what you're saying. "You found an apartment?" You nodded. "Yeah, Jimin put an offer on it, and we got it." Anna crossed her arms, but then unfolded them. "I guess this was bound to happen. Where you moving to?" You scratched your head anxiously. "The Hills apartments in Hannam." She choked on your words, astonished. "What!?" She shouted, trying to not choke to death, you shyly moved your foot around. "Those places cost a fortune! An amount I'll never make in a lifetime." You averted your eyes and made a straight line with your lips. A habit you were picking up from Suga.

Silence fell between you two. Anna just stared at you, trying to process everything. "When are you moving?" You averted your eyes again. "Next week." She gasped, amazed at how fast everything is going. When you pay cash for a house it doesn't take long to make it yours. Most of the time when you buy a house there's a whole system in place. You have to find a bank that will pre-approve you and then there's so much paperwork you have to provide to ensure that you can afford the house you seek. But when you're Park Jimin you skip all of that. They didn't have to worry about him not making payments each month because he paid for it all upfront.

"I can come visit right?" You run to her and hug her. "Of course, Ann, of course you can!" You hear your best friend get choked up. You two had been roommates for five years now, you were impossibly close. This was like losing a sister. "There are extra rooms that we will turn into guest rooms, you'll be welcome to stay with us sometimes too!" You rubbed her back trying to soothe her.

Anna crying was breaking your heart. Things haven't gone so well for her lately. She almost had a baby with the horrible Minji, and now she is losing her best friend, her roommate. You were gaining Jimin and another best friend but what about Anna? All she was experiencing was loss.

She sniffed, trying to control herself. "I'm sorry, you're probably feeling so guilty. The truth is I'm so excited for you. You're like my sister, so losing you hurts so bad." You hug her tighter. "You're not losing me Anna, I'm still here. We will always be family."

After incessant reassurance, Anna finally calmed down. You walked around your room trying to figure out what to pack first. You just started packing clothes that aren't in season first, throwing in coats, jackets, scarves, and sweaters. You move from drawer to drawer. There were only a few empty boxes here so you couldn't go crazy with packing, you would have to come back with more.

Anna leaned against my doorframe. "Any of those hot other boys single?" You laugh at her, some of them were. "Taehyung is the one who is going to live with us." You shake your head, finding her amusing. "You make me feel so single." You laugh harder. "Show me this Taehyung." You pull out your phone and find a picture of him. You hold it up to her to see. She gasps. "Wow, is he even real?" You giggle. "Yes, he is real and he's super sweet."

Anna drops her arms defeated. "He is going to live with you? He will be there if I visit?" You nod slowly. "Why? I'm sure he can afford to buy himself an apartment too." You stand up, swatting off your knees. "He and Jimin are really close, they're best friends and are always together." Anna giggles. "That's kind of cute." You nod, agreeing.

Your best friend left you to finish packing what you could. Your phone dinged. You smiled widely when you saw it was Jimin.

"I'm almost done with practice; how did it go with Anna?"

"I think it's okay now, she was pretty upset at first."

"I know how that is. Sometimes if I'm away from the boys too long I get really sad."

You grinned, the Bangtan boys were the cutest group of humans. They loved and depended on each other so much. Despite bickering, teasing and some small fights, they were a family. You were a part of that family now and it made your heart feel warm and fuzzy.

"Hurry back home, I miss you." Jimin sent another text and your heart melting. He's so cute.

He needed a lot of attention, Jimin

He needed a lot of attention, Jimin. It wasn't a problem for you, you wanted to smother him with all the love and affection he could handle. He deserved every bit of it and more. You couldn't wait to spend your days with him, you looked forward to it. Sure, there would be times when he had to work a lot, or even tour other countries. But knowing he would eventually come home to you made all the difference in the world.