Chapter 9: Alberto's sadness/ War is coming

(I don't own video and hope you all like the music you can listen to while you read)

Third persons POV

2 months have passed

Ever since that day Luca and Alberto seems to get along and slowly getting close and they started to have actual feelings for each other.

But then Alberto started distancing himself from Luca because he had something he wants to ask and from Luca.

With Luca

Luca's POV

I'm worried about Alberto, he's been ignoring me and he usually is a bit possessive and wants to stay close to me.

I went to see my future sister and father in law, Giulia and Massimo to ask what's going on.

They were catching fish and as they got out the water, I approached them.

I asked, "Hello Mr. Marcovaldo and Giulia, I need to ask something about Alberto, he's been acting strange lately."

Massimo said,

"Not the first time he acted this way, he thinks of what he wants but knows something will go wrong, but I'll tell you he'll always be at the very top of the tower next to a fire everytime he has something on his mind."

Giulia said,

"Yeah and don't worry everything is okay."

At night

Alberto's POV

I started the fire and sat next to it and I don't know how Luca would react to my request I want to ask him or should I not tell him because when I think of something and when I want it... there's always something bad happening and I don't want to put Luca at risk.

I heard someone approach and a familiar voice spoke,

"Alberto?"

I turned to see Luca.

3rd person's POV

Luca approached Alberto and said,

"Alberto... tell me what's wrong, please? You can tell me anything."

Alberto was quiet for a few seconds and Luca waited but gave up.

Luca said,

"Okay, forget I asked but you should know I will listen."

As Luca was walking away

Alberto finally spoke,

".... I want us to have a family of our own, one day but also the same time I don't."

Luca was blushing and very surprised, He said,

"W-What!? But we aren't married yet! And what's wrong with having a family?"

Alberto had tears and said,

"Since you know Smuca... when we were secretly together, sea monsters could have children no matter the gender... we were trying a child of our own but then... we were attacked by... land monsters lead by your leader's father."

Flashback

Alberto was with Smuca on the island rubbing his stomach.

Alberto said, "I can't wait I wonder if it's gonna happen and if the baby will be a boy or girl."

Smuca said, "Your so impatient Alberto, it's gonna take while to have a family."

Alberto smiled but then they heard screaming and saw humans attacking and it wasn't just an attack it was a war!

Alberto made Smuca hide and everyone was fighting back and Ercole's father was there and threw a hapoon at Alberto and then...

SLASH!

Everyone turned to Alberto, there was blood dripping, Alberto opened his eyes and tears dripped down his face but he wasn't the one who was hit... it was......

Smuca!

Alberto held Smuca close and cried and he turned into a Kraken and attacked Ercole's father.

But it didn't change the fact he lost Smuca...

End of flashback

Alberto said,

"What if I lose you too? I can't lose anyone ever again..."

Luca hugs him from behind and said,

"You won't Alberto... and don't think that you will have a family of your own one day and not lose me but how about you take your time and be patient for the right time till that happens so no rush and don't worry everything will be okay."

Alberto turned to Luca and Luca looked into Alberto's eyes, they leaned in and shared a kiss which lasted 6 minutes and then...

Alberto pins Luca down and kissed him more, Luca kisses back, they held hands but then Alberto slowly moved his other hand down.

Luca stops him and said,

"No! Please... not yet please, this I'm not ready for... maybe after we get married."

Alberto said, "Alright just for you."

They both sat down and watched the fire and it started to rain and Luca slowly started turning to a sea monster and this time he permanently transformed and was now one of the sea folks.

As the 2 more months went on before for Luca and Alberto it also went on eith the people in Portoroso

In Potoroso as the rain was falling down

Ercole was getting more and more strong men, women and so much more from all of Italy to create a bigger army.

Ercole was also going mad, madder than the mad hatter and he was prepared, they bought weapons, nets, bags to hold their treasures with and unexpectedly Daniela and Lorenzo were coming too, they were willing to go to war to get their son back.

Ercole began his speech and said,

"We all agree we want gold! Treasures! Money! And lots more! We deserve it all! We take those sea monsters down! Get what we want! And we will attack! No mercy! AndThis is not just a fight! This is not a game! THIS IS WAR!"

They all cheered and aboarded the boats to head to the island.

Ercole evilly smiled and said, "I'm coming for you kraken."